• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Discussion] Pokémon fangame accessibility improvements

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Aug 22, 2021
hey there evrybody
if anyone is interrested in this project, aka making fakemon games accessible, please download teamtalk from bearware.dk
it's like discord, but much, much much easyer for me to use, cause it has a hole client that is accessible. you can download it. and after that. you message me, informing me that you downloaded it, and then send me a pm, here on this forum, containing your username and password, because i have a private server. and then, i will send the server infos to you
after that, you can open tt, {teamtalk}, and press f2 on the keyboard, and type the info based on the message
thanks for the interrest

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2023
ok, I made it kinda work, with eSpeak. just needs more testing.
I can release the script here, so hopefully people use in in future pokemon hacks. I think i can also enable choosing a language and male/female voice.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Aug 22, 2021
hey all
@silver-wind
thanks very, very, very very very, very very very very much for making a gyont thing like that. you rock :d :d

Last edited:
Years
Hi.
I didn't think that would be done that quickly. You guys are the best!
Can't wait to try this out.
@theflyingpikachu I don't think it's a good idea to make them use TT. You can just use discord right?
Discord is very accessible

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Aug 22, 2021
plus it keeps using drain punch against the rom of that pour pc i am using, wich has 2gb of ram, wich is, almost unusable

Years
  • Seen May 17, 2023
thanks, the basics work, but I'm still working on it. will let you know when it's ready to be released.

Years
Would it be posible to make a script that ads paneble sounds for doors, persons and wals? What I mean about this is that you can here a sound from the direction that the object is, and when you get closer the sound get's louder. If that could be done for persons, items, walls ETC. Then thouse games would be completly accessible. I could gladly test the script my self, or heck even help make it.

Last edited:
Back