• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon: Fat Kid [Beta 1.2.4 (21JUL18)]

Le pug

Creator of Pokémon: Discovery / Fat Kid
Years
  • giphy.gif

Along with the release, I'll be adding in a few competitions. These will simply be scavenger hunts.

I'll list a task for example: "First person to post in-thread the secret easter egg location of Route 7 with an in-game screenshot wins"

I don't know how many I'll do, but I'll do at least three contests. Each will have a cash prize of at least $10.

There will be some real life contests as well. These contests will be kept secret, no hints until release day! These could have bigger cash prizes up to $50!

In order to collect your cash prize, you must have a valid PayPal email. Also, you can only win ONE contest.

There will be some contests where there aren't cash prizes but item prizes instead which if you do win, a valid address and name will have to be provided to claim your prize (obviously through personal messaging). All the details of each will be posted more in-depth when the contests are posted.

#HypeGameOnPoint

Years
  • I really enjoyed the trailer, the game is one of the most lively I've seen out there; it's obvious a lot of thought was put into interactions and how they game will play, which I feel like is overlooked in Pokemon fan-game development.

Can't wait for a release!

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    This question is for Le Pug. Are you on Discord by any chance? If you are, please let me know what channel you are on so I can talk with you on Discord

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Man oh man, the hype train is real. I've checked this thread so many times in the past few days that I've actually lost count! Can't wait! Whoot! Just wanted to ask tho, will there be a day and night cycle in this? (Kinda hoping not, since it honestly does not suit the GBA series much.)

Le pug

Years
  • Man oh man, the hype train is real. I've checked this thread so many times in the past few days that I've actually lost count! Can't wait! Whoot! Just wanted to ask tho, will there be a day and night cycle in this? (Kinda hoping not, since it honestly does not suit the GBA series much.)

Haha, I'm glad you're excited. My favorite part about making this is that there will be some scripts I come across that I wrote years ago and then it'll be so silly that it makes me laugh. : P

Anyways, no. DNS will not be apart of Fat Kid. Working with DNS for Discovery, I didn't like how it can really take away from the game by making things darker. Just unnecessary IMO.

Le pug

Years
  • Everything is still on track for release tomorrow. I've just been updating last minute sprites, scripts, and bugs I've kept track of so. Should be released tomorrow evening.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    I wish it would be 7pm EST now! I'm extremely eager to play this so bad! It's going to be phenomenal!!!

Back