• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon: Fat Kid [Beta 1.2.4 (21JUL18)]

Le pug

Creator of Pokémon: Discovery / Fat Kid
Years

Nt6Qs14.gif

hUic7mF.jpg

This is an Emerald hack.

8NGhc09.png
▪Story ▫Screenshots ▫Features ▫Programs ▫Credits ▫Downloads ▫Banners ▫Team ▫Progress and Bugs
....................You know him. He's the guy who was always there for you in the starter region to assure you one thing: technology is awesome. He's been to Hoenn. He's been to Johto. But now he is setting out for the Cheeto region.
....................The Cheeto region is full of wonderful and new technology. It is also home to Bill, the one and only PC inventor. It also has one of the best donut shop chains in all the lands. Everything sounds great while heading in but once he arrives, something terrible happens: the Professor's lab is blown up.
....................He inspects the rubble and finds only the Professor barely alive. As the Professor takes his last breath, the Professor gives him a pokéball. Inside is Porygon 5.0, the latest release. Together, Porygon and him must travel across Cheeto region to stop Team Hippy from completing their ultimate goal: destroying all technology. Can he do it? One way to find out. Follow him across the Cheeto region and see the events unravel. He has many obstacles in his way, but with his awesome technology, donuts and Pokémon by his side, he should be able to succeed. He is Fat Kid.

HaTTPQw.png
▫Story ▪Screenshots ▫Features ▫Programs ▫Credits ▫Downloads ▫Banners ▫Team ▫Progress and Bugs
tGTGtuC.png
VMihGUX.png

P7IVfos.png
vu6v8cx.png

QmCTCUk.png
fKF8qhN.gif

p7zCuC3.png
JhaW8Tj.png

7Kn2eLG.png
A082NL3.gif

CwwbuxU.gif
QtMGr2F.gif

All images are not final.

QcHJgUv.png
▫Story ▫Screenshots ▪Features ▫Programs ▫Credits ▫Downloads ▫Banners ▫Team ▫Progress and Bugs
• No Professor intro (custom intro)
• New hero sprite
• New Pokémon trainer sprites
• New enemy team - Team Hippy
• Porygon starter + six interchangeable Porygon evolutions
• Updated or new tiles
• New music
• New PokéCries
• Donuts and apple pies
• Lots of credible jokes and tasteful humor
• New Pokémon type: Tech Type
• Many updated items
• HMs removed and replaced with items (i.e. grappling hook, water tube, shears, lock picks, etc)
• "Smaller" maps to account for Fat Kid's inability to run The Fat Kid can run now. Plus, you get a scooter instead of a bike.

0bZhCsF.png
▫Story ▫Screenshots ▫Features ▪Programs ▫Credits ▫Downloads ▫Banners ▫Team ▫Progress and Bugs
• Advance IntroEd
• AdvanceMap 1.92 & 1.95
• Advance Mart
• Advance Series
• APE
• Free Space Finder
• HxDen
• unLZ GBA
• NSE 2.0
• NTME
• Overworld Sprite Editor Rebirth Edition
• GBA Item Editor
• Move Tutor Editor
• Pokedex Data Editor
• XSE
• VisualBoyAdvance
• Photoshop CS5
• msPaint
• Gen III Hacking Suite
• Sapper Mod 17.1
• TileHelperAdvance
• AnimEditor

59XITx3.png
▫Story ▫Screenshots ▫Features ▫Programs ▪Credits ▫Downloads ▫Banners ▫Team ▫Progress and Bugs
• Tcoppy - Testing / Ideas
• Bela - Ideas
• Meowth - awesome Fat Kid battle sprite
• The Red Ex - tiles
• Hek El Grande - tiles
• Dante, Kyledove, WesleyFG, Pey!, xiros, zein, femok, and Eddiee for tiles used in Project Unnamed rombase

If I forgot to mention you, please PM me.

s1Trx2p.png
▫Story ▫Screenshots ▫Features ▫Programs ▫Credits ▪Downloads ▫Banners ▫Team ▫Progress and Bugs

UR0a5hO.png
▫Story ▫Screenshots ▫Features ▫Programs ▫Credits ▫Downloads ▪Banners ▫Team ▫Progress and Bugs
You are allowed to use any or all of the following banners, badges, or affiliation material.
LdeCUrG.gif

Contributed by Le pug
Code:
[div="padding-bottom: 0px;"][/div][div="margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; width: 630px;    font-variant: sans-serif; color: #8C8C8C; font-size: 100%; border: solid    1px #A2A4A5; background-color: #f2f0f0; padding: 6px 6px 6px 6px;"][COLOR="#6ad36f"][SIZE="2"][FONT="Segoe UI"][PLAIN][url=http://goo.gl/3Ufxyj][img]https://image.ibb.co/h6wLbo/LdeCUrG.gif[/img][/url][/PLAIN][/SIZE][/COLOR][/div][/FONT][/SIZE]
View other banners in spoiler:
Spoiler:

gheh4ER.png
▫Story ▫Screenshots ▫Features ▫Programs ▫Credits ▫Downloads ▫Banners ▪Team ▫Progress and Bugs
We all collectively do our part, with various little jobs too small to list as a position. This is the list of those who are currently working on Pokémon: Fat Kid:

Scripter / Mapper / Tiles / Music / Tester / Ideas: Le Pug

Epm7DnL.png
▫Story ▫Screenshots ▫Features ▫Programs ▫Credits ▫Downloads ▫Banners ▫Team ▪Progress and Bugs
Beta 1 Progress

Overall: 99 / 100 %

Click here to view a walkthrough document of the entire Beta 1.

Bugs

A few known bugs exist that will be taken care of before any release.

Last edited:

Le pug

Years
This is literally awesome. I can't even describe how great this will be

I can't either lol. The guys on the team and I have some really great ideas for the hack that will make it both funny and fun. The intro itself is amazing and those two first screenshots are literally in the hack apart of the intro. I might upload a video of the intro, but I'll have to see what the team wants to do.

This is a community hack!
This means anyone can contribute to the hack, all you have to do is join us on our IRC chat (link at top of thread). We are always coming up with ideas and jokes and things to overall make the hack better.

You see the title and you see the plot and you think it's gonna be a silly hack and well, it will be. However we are being serious about this hack so we want to make it enjoyable not something that is dumb and you'll quit after the first lame joke. If you're interested in being apart of something funny and fun, come join our chat. Otherwise stay tuned for more updates of awesome. And yes, there will be donuts!

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
I've got some great ideas for this hack:

-New Pokemon, such as Porygon-Z, Magnezone, Electivire, Magmortar, etc.

-The physical/special split. This will really help Pokemon such as the Porygon line.

-A fat female playable character, for people who want to play as a female.

Le pug

Years
Hahaha yessssss. :D So when do you get a Snorlax? :D

Well actually, early on in the game we will have an event where you will encounter a Munchlax... Of course he is as hungry as Fat Kid and will always try to take his food for himself! The mortal enemy Pokemon we've decided to go with is a lickatung which will be known for taking the last donut of the Cheeto region. His sprite will be specially made to have a nice jelly donut on the end of his tongue as he taunts the player throughout the hack.

anaphysik

Wahahahahawntah~!
Years
  • Seen May 13, 2019
Well actually, early on in the game we will have an event where you will encounter a Munchlax... Of course he is as hungry as Fat Kid and will always try to take his food for himself!
Which also makes Porygon the greatest starter choice, as (in addition to being 'technology is incredible!' incarnate) /Porygon never needs to eat/, and thus makes the perfect companion.

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
Yay! We get to play as an NPC (is that the correct term now?)! He was always obscure in the games. I can't wait to see what you'll do with this concept!

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
Years
Well actually, early on in the game we will have an event where you will encounter a Munchlax... Of course he is as hungry as Fat Kid and will always try to take his food for himself! The mortal enemy Pokemon we've decided to go with is a lickatung which will be known for taking the last donut of the Cheeto region. His sprite will be specially made to have a nice jelly donut on the end of his tongue as he taunts the player throughout the hack.

Hahaha yesss this is epic, hmu if you need backsprites , ade for the player or something tomorrow as im camping tonight

Le pug

Years
Adding a few more support banners, you can check them in the spoiler under Banners. Here's the latest:

emM5aiK.gif

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
Oh. my. god.

You actually did it! How awesome it that!?

Really, if you need any graphical help with this, message me ASAP!

Hahaha yesss this is epic, hmu if you need backsprites , ade for the player or something tomorrow as im camping tonight
Remember, this is actually still a community hack, where if you come to the Discovery chat (for now, as there is a high possibility for a Fat Kid chat), you can come and help us there. :D
Le Pug has links to the chat on the thread and his signature and I have it on my signature. Hope to see ya soon! :D

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
Years
Jqk doqndiqmdin wat o.o

Fat Guy, gets his own hack. Life complete. Expect me to chip in on this too :)

iv0

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 1, 2023
Awesome and funny, can't wait to play (woohoo great tiles).

kearnseyboy6

Aussie's Toughest Mudder
Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2019
Yes! A comedy hack!

Reminds me of Septo Conquest, but I'm hoping a lot less buggy!

I really do like the element of comedy in a hack, it keeps people paying attention and enjoy it more! Definitely keeping this hack in my favourites!

Back