• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    Hi again, I've since completed kalos and alola but have run into another problem at the beginning of journeys. I've gone to the cerise laboratory and for some reason, there was a goh there already who was saying that I have a new battle. Odd, but it didn't seem to impede me at the time. after being told about the pier, I went and saw Lugia, and upon returning to the lab and getting the dialogue there found that I couldn't actually go into the building any further because the weird goh was blocking my way. Because of this, I'm unable to progress at all. Are there any solutions to this?

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen today
    Hi, I was wondering if the game is still being made in Pokémon Essentials v19 or is it being made in v20? Also are the final 11 episodes (Aim to be a Pokémon Master) already added to the game or not?

it is made in v19 and yes the pokemon master journey is also in game

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen today
    Hi again, I've since completed kalos and alola but have run into another problem at the beginning of journeys. I've gone to the cerise laboratory and for some reason, there was a goh there already who was saying that I have a new battle. Odd, but it didn't seem to impede me at the time. after being told about the pier, I went and saw Lugia, and upon returning to the lab and getting the dialogue there found that I couldn't actually go into the building any further because the weird goh was blocking my way. Because of this, I'm unable to progress at all. Are there any solutions to this?

So if your error is that you have 2 goh in the lab and is preventing you to move on, there is a patch that fixes the error in teh discord server

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2023
    I'm at kalos League and I can't get in Bonnie is there but a cop in front says it's finished I have all eight gym badges

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2023
    in truth i think there should be a game where every region gen 1 to 9 should be traversable without it being ash

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen today
    Yeah but thats not the point tho? regarless of would it be cool or not to have gen 9 in fire ash, it is not the purpose of the game. Not to mention Rpg maker xp has a limit of 999 map of which fire ash has used 992 of them. While more maps could be added into the game if the developer ever want to make gen 9 ash fan fic, the game would suffer. Like more lags, bugs and is foreced to cut down on other stuff after the game become too heavy.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2023
    true but it could in fact be done a different way plus i said without it being ash and isnt there a way around it though anyways

Years
    I am trying to evolve my eevee into sylveon it know charm and i try level up once but is not evolve into sylveon am i do something wrong or is it bug

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen today
    I am trying to evolve my eevee into sylveon it know charm and i try level up once but is not evolve into sylveon am i do something wrong or is it bug

You would need to have max friendship and knowing a fairy move for that, not just high

Last edited:
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen today
    true but it could in fact be done a different way plus i said without it being ash and isnt there a way around it though anyways

If its like what you said, it would have to be a whole new game focusing on the new main character. As i have stated and you have known yourself, even though new maps could be put into fire ash, to do so would lead to the game to suffer from its size, more than it already has.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2023
    true but it wouldn't suffer at all if you make it into 3 different games with save compatibility or am i wrong

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2023
    I have a problem. I can't enter the contest hall in Valor Lakefront. It is blocked by two guys. I already found Wallace, fought Volkner for the first time and beat Bertha in Valor Lakefront, however the contest hall is still blocked. Can anyone help me?

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen today
    I have a problem. I can't enter the contest hall in Valor Lakefront. It is blocked by two guys. I already found Wallace, fought Volkner for the first time and beat Bertha in Valor Lakefront, however the contest hall is still blocked. Can anyone help me?

It could be because you have missed some events before to going there. Please check the walk-through to see if you're missing something

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen today
    well with some sort sort save compatibility or shared pc between the three

Well after comfirm with a member of the development team. It is comfirm that your suggestion is possible. But, and I hate to be the kokblocker here. It is also too much work for the team at the current state if we go with that direction. At the time that would be out, we can expect gen 12 release. But who knows that might happen given time. All I can guarantee for future right now is bug fixing, art updates, quality of life stuff and maybe more post game content

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2024
    I made it to Lumiose City after coming from Route 22, and Bonnie and a guard are outside of the League. Where is Clemont?

Back