• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    • Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2023
    When I try to trade the Raticate back for the Butterfree a script error occurs

Is there any way to fix it?

Years
    • Seen today
    when i open the game i get this: [Pokémon Essentials version 19.1]
    [Generation 8 Project v1.1.2]

Exception: Errno::ENOENT
    Message: File No such file or directory @ dir_chdir - Plugins not found.

Backtrace:
    023:FileTests:11:in `chdir'
    023:FileTests:11:in `get'
    012:PluginManager:546:in `listAll'
    012:PluginManager:607:in `getPluginOrder'
    012:PluginManager:683:in `runPlugins'
    385:Main:28:in `mainFunctionDebug'
    385:Main:18:in `block in mainFunction'
    018:Errors:70:in `pbCriticalCode'
    385:Main:18:in `mainFunction'
    385:Main:47:in `block in <main>'
    p.s my pc only lets me run fan games through rpgmaker xp

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen today
    when i open the game i get this: [Pokémon Essentials version 19.1]
    [Generation 8 Project v1.1.2]

Exception: Errno::ENOENT
    Message: File No such file or directory @ dir_chdir - Plugins not found.

Backtrace:
    023:FileTests:11:in `chdir'
    023:FileTests:11:in `get'
    012:PluginManager:546:in `listAll'
    012:PluginManager:607:in `getPluginOrder'
    012:PluginManager:683:in `runPlugins'
    385:Main:28:in `mainFunctionDebug'
    385:Main:18:in `block in mainFunction'
    018:Errors:70:in `pbCriticalCode'
    385:Main:18:in `mainFunction'
    385:Main:47:in `block in <main>'
    p.s my pc only lets me run fan games through rpgmaker xp

What device are you using?

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2023
    Hey guys, I'm having trouble evolving Eevee into Sylveon.. it's currently a level 50+ and knows 2 fair moves including charm but keeps trying to evolve into Espeon or Umbreon.. any ideas on house to fix this?

Years
    • Seen today
    If its like what you said, it would have to be a whole new game focusing on the new main character. As i have stated and you have known yourself, even though new maps could be put into fire ash, to do so would lead to the game to suffer from its size, more than it already has.

ash isnt gone the pokemon company has announced that ash is taking a much needed break before he comes back to tackle the paldea leauge

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    I want to report. In the latest rom v3.4. I played till Rudy's Gym on Trovita Island in Orange Island. I got defeated. After Blacking out I found myself in Cinnabar.
    (Even though I healed my pokemon in Orange Islands too. But I always arrive in Cinnabar for some reason)
    Now , unlike before I cannot escape from there. Whenever I tried to use pokemon centre Teleport or Fly or even took boat , Script Error occurs.
    I saved the game after arriving there. So i am stuck there.
    I was able to escape in v3.3 when i got black out in Indigo league but not this time.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen today
    ???? If you mean the source it I found out on YouTube from a person who has the inside scoop of Pokémon

And how is that suposed to be "the pokemon company has announced". And also, how trustworthy is this "person who has inside scoop of Pokemon" have they been right about other leeks before? Or is this one of the clickbait videos that photoshop ash in a paldean map?

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    its been forever since I came to this game and I started a new game upon seeing the updates, and I'm glad my overworld encounter idea was taken to heart, that helps make a lot of things easier.

BTW, is there any nature mints in this now? I wanted to ask since I cant remember if there was or not originally and I made it to Johto when I stopped playing. I ask since I wanna try to get a strong collection of pokemon with good IVs (especially since hiddenpower is vital for so many pokemon) but natures are just as important gameplay-wise too.

Also it might be a good idea to display a section of the summery screen of all pokemon to show you what hidden power possibility they have on the EV/IV window.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen today
    its been forever since I came to this game and I started a new game upon seeing the updates, and I'm glad my overworld encounter idea was taken to heart, that helps make a lot of things easier.

BTW, is there any nature mints in this now? I wanted to ask since I cant remember if there was or not originally and I made it to Johto when I stopped playing. I ask since I wanna try to get a strong collection of pokemon with good IVs (especially since hiddenpower is vital for so many pokemon) but natures are just as important gameplay-wise too.

Also it might be a good idea to display a section of the summery screen of all pokemon to show you what hidden power possibility they have on the EV/IV window.

I guess its been a long while since you last played because nature mint has been in the game for a long time now. But its gonna be a while until you can get it since it is in unova. And aslo, there is no overworld enconter. You can see pokemon running in the overwolrd yes, but you cant actually catch them

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I guess its been a long while since you last played because nature mint has been in the game for a long time now. But its gonna be a while until you can get it since it is in unova. And aslo, there is no overworld enconter. You can see pokemon running in the overwolrd yes, but you cant actually catch them

Not getting mints till unova is fair I get that. And I ment encounter in general, I know you cant actually battle them

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I doubt this is a thing but is there ability capsules too? Or even the capability of changing an ability to their hidden ability?

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen today
    I doubt this is a thing but is there ability capsules too? Or even the capability of changing an ability to their hidden ability?

Pretty sure in the 3.4 update, there is both ability capsule and patch. There's also regular and gold bottle caps all purchased by coin in the game corner but I think it is currently bug so it's better to wait for a new patch or update

Back