• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    its because it doesnt really follow the story there is still so much missing im only up to the second badge and im disappointed this game needs alot more work to the story need to add more team rocket story line

Which game corner are the bottle caps at? I am using 3.4 but I didnt see them at the Celedon game corner.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2024
    Hey there it's a while since I last checked to see if there was an update to the game, honestly I haven't played it in the last two months. Anyway I just finished playing 3.2 and recently saw the last two updates and I plan skipping to 3.4 and my question is this; will I be able to still have access to the things listed here?

Ability Patch can now revert a Pokémon's Hidden Ability back to the ability at its first slot.
    Flying is no longer disabled by talking to the girl with the Abra on Mt. Coronet.
    The SS Anne Raticate for Butterfree return trade has been fixed.
    The reward for showing a Seaking on Route 37 has been fixed to ask for the proper Pokémon.
    Town map now works in Galar.
    Team Rocket has wrong team at Route 222 has been corrected to the right team and fixed Jessie's postgame battle.
    A Hyper Trainer has been added to the Rose of the Roselands hotel that will help you after defeating Leon.
    Single strike/Rapid flow rocks are now in the correct order.
    Black Augaurite and Peat Block are fixed to work on Scyther and Ursaring respectively.
    Sheer Force functions properly.
    A sweet shop for Milcery's evolution are inside Ballonlea Stadium to purchase.
    The Game Corner items have their prices balanced and added Ability Patch to the Hammerlock one for 5000 coins.
    Vendor that sells Heart Scales in Seafolk Village now also sells Nectars for Oricorio.
    Steel Beam move tutor has been added in Hammerlocke gym.
    The Red Orb, Blue Orb (Route 124, postgame), DNA Splicers (Icirrus Cave, postgame), Kommonium Z (Vast Poni Canyon), Prison Bottle (Lumiose House), Zygarde Cube (Terminus Cave, postgame), N-Solarizer/N-Lunarizer (Alter of the Sunne, after catching Necrozma), Ultranecrozium Z (Ultra Deep Space, postgame) and Reins of Unity (Freezington, postgame) have been added.
    Added Sweet Apple, Tart Apple, Galarica Cuff, and Galarica Wreath to the Stow-on-Side vendors.
    Fixed Nature's Madness and some Legends Arceus moves that weren't working like they should've.
    Vitamin Stat Cap no longer occurs.
    Multiple issues with characters appearing too early in the plot have been fixed. Using Rotom Phone before Beartic now acts as an in built way to fix Misty not showing up on Kalos Route 8, Hatterene in the Glimwood Tangle, and Beartic on Route 216.

I'm just wondering if can still gain access to some of things listed like in the past versions of the game.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen today
    Hey there it's a while since I last checked to see if there was an update to the game, honestly I haven't played it in the last two months. Anyway I just finished playing 3.2 and recently saw the last two updates and I plan skipping to 3.4 and my question is this; will I be able to still have access to the things listed here?

Ability Patch can now revert a Pokémon's Hidden Ability back to the ability at its first slot.
    Flying is no longer disabled by talking to the girl with the Abra on Mt. Coronet.
    The SS Anne Raticate for Butterfree return trade has been fixed.
    The reward for showing a Seaking on Route 37 has been fixed to ask for the proper Pokémon.
    Town map now works in Galar.
    Team Rocket has wrong team at Route 222 has been corrected to the right team and fixed Jessie's postgame battle.
    A Hyper Trainer has been added to the Rose of the Roselands hotel that will help you after defeating Leon.
    Single strike/Rapid flow rocks are now in the correct order.
    Black Augaurite and Peat Block are fixed to work on Scyther and Ursaring respectively.
    Sheer Force functions properly.
    A sweet shop for Milcery's evolution are inside Ballonlea Stadium to purchase.
    The Game Corner items have their prices balanced and added Ability Patch to the Hammerlock one for 5000 coins.
    Vendor that sells Heart Scales in Seafolk Village now also sells Nectars for Oricorio.
    Steel Beam move tutor has been added in Hammerlocke gym.
    The Red Orb, Blue Orb (Route 124, postgame), DNA Splicers (Icirrus Cave, postgame), Kommonium Z (Vast Poni Canyon), Prison Bottle (Lumiose House), Zygarde Cube (Terminus Cave, postgame), N-Solarizer/N-Lunarizer (Alter of the Sunne, after catching Necrozma), Ultranecrozium Z (Ultra Deep Space, postgame) and Reins of Unity (Freezington, postgame) have been added.
    Added Sweet Apple, Tart Apple, Galarica Cuff, and Galarica Wreath to the Stow-on-Side vendors.
    Fixed Nature's Madness and some Legends Arceus moves that weren't working like they should've.
    Vitamin Stat Cap no longer occurs.
    Multiple issues with characters appearing too early in the plot have been fixed. Using Rotom Phone before Beartic now acts as an in built way to fix Misty not showing up on Kalos Route 8, Hatterene in the Glimwood Tangle, and Beartic on Route 216.

I'm just wondering if can still gain access to some of things listed like in the past versions of the game.

I dont know what lead you belive that you cant. But yes, you will be able to gain access to all listed above only in the newest version which is now 3.4.1

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2024
    I dont know what lead you belive that you cant. But yes, you will be able to gain access to all listed above only in the newest version which is now 3.4.1

Good to know, because in past updates I had to go through the Teams Aqua, Magma, and Galactic storylines again long after I did them.

Days
    • Seen May 26, 2023
    Long shot, but does anyone have a save file ending in alola? I want to play through galar but don't want to replay the whole game

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2023
    Long shot, but does anyone have a save file ending in alola? I want to play through galar but don't want to replay the whole game

could send you a save file but it takes at least at least an hour or more per gym and i would have to start over but i am not against doing it but i wont guarantee a complete pokedex unless you want to wait a while but if you dont mind well there is another thing if i name the character i name the male protagonist different then their name are you ok with that and any pokemon i put on my main team will have neutral natures but you can change that later if you want but to tell you something i am at the orange islands but it doesnt make sense that even though i beat riche i swept his team kid of thought you would of been able to fight the champion

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen Jun 2, 2023
    In the end of Kalos Region my game doesn't advance. After i defeat the gym leader in Snowbelle City and return to Lumiose to go to the Pokémon League, it continues the Police and Said the Lumiose Conference is Over.
    Can someone help me? How can i fix this?

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen today
    In the end of Kalos Region my game doesn't advance. After i defeat the gym leader in Snowbelle City and return to Lumiose to go to the Pokémon League, it continues the Police and Said the Lumiose Conference is Over.
    Can someone help me? How can i fix this?

Download the newest version 3.4.1

Days
    • Seen Jul 6, 2023
    Hello everyone, i have a problem with a game. After beating Kalos league, I should get Diancie, Hoopa and Volcanion in Lumiose town. I can able to get Daiancie and Volcanion but when I talk to the person who gives Hoopa the game crash.
    I am playing the new version of fire ash.
    Pls help me to rectify this problem.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen today
    Hello everyone, i have a problem with a game. After beating Kalos league, I should get Diancie, Hoopa and Volcanion in Lumiose town. I can able to get Daiancie and Volcanion but when I talk to the person who gives Hoopa the game crash.
    I am playing the new version of fire ash.
    Pls help me to rectify this problem.

upgrade to the newest version and it will work. I dont know if the website is updated to have the newest patch. But if you go onto the discrd server, it will have the stuff you need

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2023
    Cause the old one is obsolete, this one is to the end of the newest uppdate (kind off, still need to do some fixing)

But like... Why not update the old one like how it used to be? Or at least link the new one in the old google doc?

Back