• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    https://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/0/0b/Spr_7s_801O.png

This is the restored form.

BTW, could you do a list of important trainer battles and the Pokémon they have, like those from: Rivals, Gym Leaders, Frontier Brains, E4, Champions, Traveling Companions and Pokémon Adventures?

I noticed that Battle Palace's location isn't listed in Kanto for the map.

I probably won't add the restored form as it doesn't serve any function and hasn't even been added to a real game. I could make a list of that but I'd rather wait until the game is finished for that. I've added the Battle Palace location for the next time I update the map. Looks like next update based on future episodes.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    I probably won't add the restored form as it doesn't serve any function and hasn't even been added to a real game. I could make a list of that but I'd rather wait until the game is finished for that. I've added the Battle Palace location for the next time I update the map. Looks like next update based on future episodes.

BTW, could you add a set of bonus battles for Elite Four members and Champions once the Alola anime is finished?

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2023
    how can I capture Ho-Oh

Put a Pokemon that is > lvl20 and < than lvl 50 in your first place and buy a few Super Repels. Go to Route 1 in Kanto, use the repel, and walk in the grass 'till a Ho-Oh appears.

I'd wait till you have the special balls unlocked for easier catching instead of the lower rates from Ultraballs.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2022
    I checked the gallery on the website and was abit disappointed that sinnoh ash sprite is inaccurate but I understand about kalos

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    It's a recoloured Hoenn outfit, as the sleeves are meant to be white and he's meant to have a collar instead of a hood. The Kalos outfit also has a hood.

Huh. Didn't even notice that. I already spent some time recoloring them already but I might have to work on it some more.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2022
    Pokémon Fire Ash
    Pokémon Fire Ash
    Huh. Didn't even notice that. I already spent some time recoloring them already but I might have to work on it some more.
    what happened to the spirit set I sent it to you?
    weren't you unable to import them in the game?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Pokémon Fire Ash
    Pokémon Fire Ash

what happened to the spirit set I sent it to you?
    weren't you unable to import them in the game?

I used what was given to me on this site. There must have been two options and I didn't notice the differences. I'll work on getting the more accurate ones in.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2022
    oh if your recoloring kalos ash try make it as close as possible if you can. Try using this a reference.
    Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2022
    All of the Sprite set I showed to you are not made by me! Its made by this guy called PKMNTrainerSpriterC on deviantart.

Last edited:
    Back