• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Finished playing through this game for the second time today. Except maybe for the fact that it doesn't follow the anime line-by-line, I can see virtually no fault with the game. It never crashed for me, and I didn't encounter any bugs or glitches either.
    The only thing that slightly bothered me was that sometimes the trainer battle music would just stop and I would hear the background music of the map while battling. It wasn't such a big issue, so I didn't report it.

Great job on this game!

I'm glad you enjoyed it!

pokemonlover493

Trainer
    Years
  • Hi Reinhart. How's it going? I'm in Hoenn now. Just finished the Ever Grande Conference. Caught Latios and Latias. I'm going by the walkthrough, and I can't seem to find my way to the Cave of Origin for Rayquaza. I can't find this new set of stairs. Could you help me?

Sorry. Never mind. Checked out the update history. I'll get Rayquaza at it's new location.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2020
    Whenever I try to enter the Snowpoint City gym my game stops, I don't enter and I can't open the menu and it's happened twice now, any help?

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2020
    I just started a new game. Game music plays for Oak's lab and Ash's house but no in town. How can I fix that?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2021
    Hey the game looks great! Congrats! Just one thing, sometimes wild pokemon just don't attack, normally when I switch out but also just on a regular turn, this is happening on Viridian Forest and I don't remember noticing it on other routes, is this supposed to happen?

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2020
    Hey the game looks great! Congrats! Just one thing, sometimes wild pokemon just don't attack, normally when I switch out but also just on a regular turn, this is happening on Viridian Forest and I don't remember noticing it on other routes, is this supposed to happen?

Yeah it happens everywhere

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2021
    hey i accidentally entered the cave in celestic town after battling team rocket but the game glitched and the whole gamescreen got covered with the cave wallpaper i am not able to exit the cave i dont wanna start all over again after so much progress plz help me

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2021
    so i started the game all over again but then another glitch happened i used haunter against sabrina and lost and was teleported to pokemon centre but when i opened my menu to see my pokemon all my pokemon dissappeared except haunter checked my pc there was nothing then an error occured and game was closed luckily i saved at lavender so didnt lost much data but its annoying when you have to do everything again and again

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    hey i accidentally entered the cave in celestic town after battling team rocket but the game glitched and the whole gamescreen got covered with the cave wallpaper i am not able to exit the cave i dont wanna start all over again after so much progress plz help me

Send me your save and I will take a look.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    so i started the game all over again but then another glitch happened i used haunter against sabrina and lost and was teleported to pokemon centre but when i opened my menu to see my pokemon all my pokemon dissappeared except haunter checked my pc there was nothing then an error occured and game was closed luckily i saved at lavender so didnt lost much data but its annoying when you have to do everything again and again

If that happens try going to a different center and then make yourself faint. Working on fixing that.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2021
    thanks for replying but i started a new game so i dont think i can send the save but i can describe you after beating team rocket in the cave in celestic town i exited the cave then cynthia talked and started following i went in that cave again thinking that i will grab some items there but instead the whole screen was like covered with cave's floor even the player character when i tried to walk sounds of bumping the wall were produced the only thing i was able to do was open the menu

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    thanks for replying but i started a new game so i dont think i can send the save but i can describe you after beating team rocket in the cave in celestic town i exited the cave then cynthia talked and started following i went in that cave again thinking that i will grab some items there but instead the whole screen was like covered with cave's floor even the player character when i tried to walk sounds of bumping the wall were produced the only thing i was able to do was open the menu

I've seen this a few times now. Working on a fix.

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    This error occur when i load game
    Script 'Pokemon Field' line 1476: NoMethodError ocurred
    undefinided method `spriteset' for #<Scene_Intro:0xe9d0e80>
    What can i do?

Back