• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2020
    Can somebody help me? I started this game just a few days ago. I like this game, honestly. But there's this one bug that I couldn't figure out. In Sinnoh region after fighting Flint, half of my team suddenly disappeared. Is there any way to retrieve them? Or any way to retrieve an old save. If so, how? Also, two of the pokemons that disappeared holds exp. share and icicle plate. Please help

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2020
    Hi! Love the game. Unfortunately Pikachu disappeared from my side. Already tried fainting a few times and it returns while joy is talking, but after that pikachu disappears again. Anyone know how to fix it? Game is not the same without my fat friend following me ;)

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2020
    Hey in the discord the features laid down says that there is galar region and gmax and more but are those available in v2.18 if it is in multiplayer then how to download it?

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2020
    Hello, my old amber died on Cinnabar. Scientist said it didnt live long? Ive never heard such a thing. Did my Aerodactyl just died?

Edit: Oh okay, sorry for coming here so soon. Restarted the game, and this time i got my Aero. Its my fav pokemon so i got scared alright.
    Btw, if you catch Mewtwo but lose to Team Rocket, the event triggers again so you can catch Mewtwo again and again and again. It costs you 5k tho because of losing to TeamRocket.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2020
    When i beat flint the Pokemon i used left me
    and when i fight volkner it says can't choose a new team until restore old team and i did not pick any team members from the box

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2020
    Can somebody help me? I started this game just a few days ago. I like this game, honestly. But there's this one bug that I couldn't figure out. In Sinnoh region after fighting Flint, half of my team suddenly disappeared. Is there any way to retrieve them? Or any way to retrieve an old save. If so, how? Also, two of the pokemons that disappeared holds exp. share and icicle plate. Please help[/QUO
    it also happened to me did you evovle your pikachu

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Can somebody help me? I started this game just a few days ago. I like this game, honestly. But there's this one bug that I couldn't figure out. In Sinnoh region after fighting Flint, half of my team suddenly disappeared. Is there any way to retrieve them? Or any way to retrieve an old save. If so, how? Also, two of the pokemons that disappeared holds exp. share and icicle plate. Please help

it also happened to me did you evovle your pikachu

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eTNFhefupHxjamtnAWEvYBtMaeAv0461/view

You need to play the latest version and download this to fix it.

cdawg20789

Lurking in plain sight
    Years
    Well damn...I had such high hopes for this game. Then I got to Johto, and all the wild pokemon and trainer levels reset, but my team's levels stayed the same (mid 50s because I just beat Drake). I considered switching up my team and "starting fresh", but those occasional Team Rocket battles have Pokemon that somewhat match (somewhat i.e. still low - mid 40s since I had to grind so much for Drake) the level of my normal team so I would get destroyed if I went up against them with a new, "fresh" team.

What a shame...I really did enjoy the different journey through Kanto. I wish there was a way to reset your team levels, while maybe still keeping the fully evolved forms if you had them. That would have been awesome.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2021
    Is there going to be an update with the story of the gen 8 anime up to this and Dynamaxing and gigantamaxing added

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2021
    Is there going to be an update with the story of the gen 8 anime and Dynamaxing and gigantamaxing added

Jupsi

The Eternal Noob
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2021
    Hello! I've had this game since 1.10, but finally got around to play it.
    I downloaded the new version (2.18), but the Game.exe file won't do anything for me. I tried compatibility mode, admin mode... I'm running Windows 10 64bit, 16gb ram.
    It just doesn't reach at all, nothing happens.
    The old file from 1.10 can run, but I'd really prefer to play the updated version. What can I do?

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    how do i evolve eevee into espeon??????? there are literally no results about that no the internet

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2024
    how do i evolve eevee into espeon??????? there are literally no results about that no the internet

There is a list of changed evolutions inside a text document provided by the Pokemon Fire Ash folder. There are no changes listed for Espeon, so the method should be an exact copy of the games, which is to level up during the day with high happiness. Just avoid learning the move Charm, keep track of the game lighting, avoid leveling up in Petalburg Woods/Eterna Forest/Pinwheel Forest/Lush Jungle and Route 217/Twist Mountain 4F/Frost Cavern 3F/Mount Lanakila and during the night if you want Espeon, and I guess fight with the Pokemon and don't let him/her faint.

Here's the list:

Alolan Rattata -> Alola Raticate = Level 20
    Poliwhirl -> Politoed = Level up holding King's Rock during the day
    Kadabra -> Alakazam = Level 35
    Machoke -> Machamp = Level 35
    Graveler -> Golem = Level 35
    Alolan Graveler -> Alolan Golem = Level 35
    Slowpoke -> Slowking = Level up holding King's Rock during the day
    Magneton -> Magnezone = Level up at Route 110/Route 207/Mt. Coronet/Chargestone Cave/Kalos Route 13/Vast Poni Canyon
    Haunter -> Gengar = Level 35
    Onix -> Steelix = Level up holding Metal Coat during the day
    Alolan Cubone -> Alolan Marowak = Level 28
    Rhydon -> Rhyperior = Level up holding Protector during the day
    Seadra -> Kingdra = Level up holding Dragon Scale during the night
    Scyther -> Scizor = Level up holding Metal Coat during the night
    Electabuzz -> Electivire = Level up holding Electirizer during the night
    Magmar -> Magmortar = Level up holding Magmarizer during the day
    Eevee -> Leafeon = Level up at Petalburg Woods/Eterna Forest/Pinwheel Forest/Lush Jungle
    Eevee -> Glaceon = Level up at Route 217/Twist Mountain 4F/Frost Cavern 3F/Mount Lanakila
    Eevee -> Sylveon = Has Move Charm
    Porygon -> Porygon2 = Level up holding Upgrade during the day

Porygon2 -> Porygon-Z = Level up holding Dubious Disc during the night

Nincada -> Shedinja = Level 20
    Nosepass -> Probopass = Level up at Route 110/Route 207/Mt. Coronet/Chargestone Cave/Kalos Route 13/Vast Poni Canyon
    Febass -> Milotic = 170 in Beauty/Level up holding Prism Scale during the day
    Dusclops -> Dusknoir = Level up holding Reaper Cloth during the night
    Clamperl -> Huntail = Level up holding Deep Sea Tooth during the night
    Clamperl -> Gorebyss = Level up holding Deep Sea Scale during the day

Boldore -> Gigalith = Level 35
    Gurdurr -> Conkeldurr = Level 35
    Karrablast -> Escavalier = Have Shelmet in party/have Accelgor in party
    Shelmet -> Accelgor = Have Karrablast in party/have Excavalier in party

Pancham -> Pangoro = Level 32
    Spritzee -> Aromatisse = Level up holding Sachet during the day
    Swirlix -> Slurpuff = Level up holding Whipped Dream during the night
    Inkay -> Malamar = Level 30
    Tyrunt -> Tyrantrum = Level 39
    Amaura -> Aurorus = Level 39
    Sliggoo -> Goodra = Has Move Rain Dance
    Phantump -> Trevenant = Level 35
    Pumpkaboo -> Gourgeist = Level 35

Yungoos -> Gumshoos = Level 20
    Charjabug -> Vikavolt = Level up at Route 110/Route 207/Mt. Coronet/Chargestone Cave/Kalos Route 13/Vast Poni Canyon
    Rockruff -> Lycanroc Midday Form = High Friendship during day
    Rockruff -> Lycanroc Midnight Form = High Friendship during night
    Rockruff -> Lycanroc Dusk Form = Level 25
    Formantis -> Lurantis = Level 34
    Cosmoem -> Solgaleo = High Friendship during day
    Cosmoem -> Lunala = High Friendship during night
    Meltan -> Melmetal = Level up holding Rare Candy

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    so should i use proteins to increase its happiness? Anyway, thanks dude, i appreciate that.
    and also, my eevee had charm when i caught it so... what do i do?

Last edited:
    Back