• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2021
    hi so i have 2 things i need to know
    1: is there any way i can grind money with battles cause i spent alot of money on he balls
    2: there is a glitch in which if i am wearing hoenn clothes in the game it show sinnoh clothes on the trainer card.Is there any way to get rid of this glitch?

Marx321

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2023
    I Downloaded the winrar or zip..
    then I open it thru Visual boy advance..
    then the game doesn't play.. it shows a dialog boxes..
    get what I mean? Can someone help me?

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2021
    guys i found another glitch i cant use good rod and old rod in route 25 even though i am facing the water what do i do

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2023
    1: is there any way i can grind money with battles cause i spent alot of money on he balls
    2: there is a glitch in which if i am wearing hoenn clothes in the game it show sinnoh clothes on the trainer card.Is there any way to get rid of this glitch?

1. You get money by just progressing through the game.
    2. That's not too big of a deal.

I Downloaded the winrar or zip..
    then I open it thru Visual boy advance..
    then the game doesn't play.. it shows a dialog boxes..
    get what I mean? Can someone help me?

You don't use an emulator to play the game, you just unzip the file and run the file with the icon that looks like a sun.

i cant even use the rods anywhere

It's a known issue and it will be fixed soon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023

Postgame is good for grinding.
    I'll look into fixing that for the next update.

Years
    I just playing recently. I'm also challenging myself to only use 1 first pokemon i encounters from each route (except for the starting pikachu), I'm having fun so far, beaten Kanto n Johto...

(had to use my Beedrill due to False Swipe for the legendary) now using weavile before switching to breloom in future.. (since breloom can have the status condition moves)

Marx321

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2023
    You don't use an emulator to play the game, you just unzip the file and run the file with the icon that looks like a sun.

Awh, so that how it is. Hehehe
    still I am fond of using space bar in VBA.
    Is there has same function too?

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2021
    hey guys so i found another glitch.i bred bulbasaur with ditto twice evolved one into venusaur other into ivysaur now i am starting battle frontier and when i go to the backyard of proffesor oaks laboratory there are 2 bulbasaurs there.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    hey guys so i found another glitch.i bred bulbasaur with ditto twice evolved one into venusaur other into ivysaur now i am starting battle frontier and when i go to the backyard of proffesor oaks laboratory there are 2 bulbasaurs there.

Not a glitch. They represent Ash and May's Bulbasaur.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2020
    hi everyone anyone know whats up with this error i get when trying to fight this trainer on route 121?
    Script 'Interpreter' line 276: RuntimeError occurred.
    Script error within event 8, map 425 (Route 121):
    Exception: RuntimeError
    trainer (GENTLEMAN, "Walter",_I("Well I lost fast."),false,0,false,0)
    Interpreter:243:in 'pbExecuteScript'
    PokemonTrainers:351:in 'pbTrainerBattle'
    (eval):1:in 'pbExecuteScript'
    Interpreter:794:in 'eval'
    Interpreter:794:in 'command_111'
    Interpreter:320:in 'execute_command'
    Interpreter:193:in 'update'
    Interpreter:106:in 'loop'
    Interpreter:198:in 'update'

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2023
    hi everyone anyone know whats up with this error i get when trying to fight this trainer on route 121?
    Script 'Interpreter' line 276: RuntimeError occurred.
    Script error within event 8, map 425 (Route 121):
    Exception: RuntimeError
    trainer (GENTLEMAN, "Walter",_I("Well I lost fast."),false,0,false,0)
    PokemonTrainers:351:in 'pbTrainerBattle'
    (eval):1:in 'pbExecuteScript'
    Interpreter:794:in 'eval'
    Interpreter:794:in 'command_111'
    Interpreter:320:in 'execute_command'
    Interpreter:193:in 'update'
    Interpreter:106:in 'loop'
    Interpreter:198:in 'update'

Are you on a version that's older than 2.15? If so, you should update to 2.19 (2.20 has various bugs). It'll fix the issue.

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2020
    Did you beat Burgh?

Please help me I cant access to the sunnyshore gym I defeated Flint then volkner told I ill meet you in the gym but when to went to the gym,A man standing front is saying again again
    "Gym leader is somewhere in the town"
    Please help😔😔😔

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2021
    Please help me I cant access to the sunnyshore gym I defeated Flint then volkner told I ill meet you in the gym but when to went to the gym,A man standing front is saying again again
    "Gym leader is somewhere in the town"
    Please help😔😔😔

go to the nearest contest hall which is near a lake it connects the route where you met gible in the contest hall defeat the trainers and go back to the gym

Back