• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2020
    Thank you Thank you Thank you
    May god bless you and may god give your parents a long life
    Thank you very much
    😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇💎💎💎💎🤘🤘🤘

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2020
    This was going on to be a great game, was really enjoying the nostalgia... few glitches ive found/encountered though.. when giving my (ashs) pidgeotto calcium etc it raises the wrong stats.. also the biggest glitch so far (and the reason i was forced to stop playing ☹️😢 was when i was facing against koga i decided to use my 2 weakest pokemon (i thought my guys were OP) and i lost (so much for OP) so then i blacked out went to the pokemon center to heal, only 2 pokemon healed (but as this has happened before i didn't think anything of it) then i went right back to koga and saved file in front of him not realizing that my game glitched and deleted all my party pokemon except the 2 that i used to battle koga... (My party: Pikachu, charmeleon, wartortle, buterfree, leafeon, pidgeotto) my starter pikachu is gone so are my red and blue starters that ash gets along the way as well... so now i am left with 2 pokemon in my party and no pikachu... cant get any of those back so this is where the adventure ends for me sadly, i would've loved to finish this game....

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2024
    I was wondering if you ever considered doing something similar to the Team Rainbow plot? Where Ash can go to different dimensions where the Evil team leaders plans succeeded. Similar to how we're able to battle the Adventures cast, plus it gives us the chance to battle them again.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2020
    So after the other days massive game F*** up (where I lost all my good Pokémon including my starter and accidentally saved before realizing I had lost my Pokémon) I decided it was worth starting over seeing as I was relatively early in the game.. Noticed a few things: Calcium - gives you Sp.Def rather than Sp.Atk, Zinc - gives you Speed rather than Sp.Def, Carbos - gives you Sp.Atk rather than Speed. Also I decided to re-download the game (same version as before 2.21) and replace the RGSSAD file from the new dowload into my existing file and the game crashes stopped, although the bug where if you faint during a gym leader battle you lose your party is still there, doesn't matter what gym it is (kanto region so far) if you faint while battling a gym leader you respawn at the Pokémon center holding only the Pokémon you battled with and the rest in your party are just gone gone... SAVE BEFORE EVERY GYM!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    This was going on to be a great game, was really enjoying the nostalgia... few glitches ive found/encountered though.. when giving my (ashs) pidgeotto calcium etc it raises the wrong stats.. also the biggest glitch so far (and the reason i was forced to stop playing ☹️😢 was when i was facing against koga i decided to use my 2 weakest pokemon (i thought my guys were OP) and i lost (so much for OP) so then i blacked out went to the pokemon center to heal, only 2 pokemon healed (but as this has happened before i didn't think anything of it) then i went right back to koga and saved file in front of him not realizing that my game glitched and deleted all my party pokemon except the 2 that i used to battle koga... (My party: Pikachu, charmeleon, wartortle, buterfree, leafeon, pidgeotto) my starter pikachu is gone so are my red and blue starters that ash gets along the way as well... so now i am left with 2 pokemon in my party and no pikachu... cant get any of those back so this is where the adventure ends for me sadly, i would've loved to finish this game....

Sorry about that. Try fainting; it might fix it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    I was wondering if you ever considered doing something similar to the Team Rainbow plot? Where Ash can go to different dimensions where the Evil team leaders plans succeeded. Similar to how we're able to battle the Adventures cast, plus it gives us the chance to battle them again.

No plans for it unless the anime does it. Not a bad idea though.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2021
    I think it would if you let the player enter the contests in the post game and also might allow him to enter the grand festival and if you can add an item which allows trainers re-battle
    So it could be easy to train newly catches pokemon(I forgot the items name)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2020
    I got this error
    Script pokemonfield line 1476 no method error occurred
    I last saved it in pummelo island
    Plz help i dont want to restart the game
    photos.app.goo.gl/89Try2S1ZMHKQgz89

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    I got this error
    Script pokemonfield line 1476 no method error occurred
    I last saved it in pummelo island
    Plz help i dont want to restart the game
    photos.app.goo.gl/89Try2S1ZMHKQgz89

Send me an email with your save. I might be able to fix that.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2020
    Sorry about that. Try fainting; it might fix it.

I also have come across this issue and fainting didn't resolve the problem nor did switching pokemon in and out of the party. For me this happened on the second battle in Blane's gym so only 1 of my team survived the bug. From now on I'll save before every gym after I start over (since I'm pretty sure if fainting does work than me trying to switch up my team before hand broke that) but this is something that is game breaking and should be fixed!

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Hello,
    i hope somebody can help me im in the Sinnoh Region in Jubilife City and i entered the Pokemon Contest but loss. After i left the Poke Center i had only the Poke in my Party which i used at the Contest, so my Question is where are my other Pokes?
    I really hope someone has a solution for my Problem because i really enjoying to play this game.

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2020
    Use the Move Tutor for it.

First of all your game is very good and i completed it I completed the pokedex and catch every pokemon in the pokedex can you tell me how to go in the game freak company because there someone is standing and saying special elites only kid and like this a biker is standing in hapu village and blocking the way how i get rid of them and where is the tm 133 also where is the dragon acent move tutor plz tell😢😢

Last edited:
    Back