• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    OK, but does anyone have Ashley? I want the female trainer to be Ash too and not generic Leaf.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Thank you to everyone with help finding the sprites. I'll get to work on trying to implement these and with any luck next update will have the option to change clothes.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2022
    Thank you to everyone with help finding the sprites. I'll get to work on trying to implement these and with any luck next update will have the option to change clothes.
    and also I know it sound weird maybe but can you make it possible to win every pokemon league on the first try but make it like a what if scenario that ash beat the person that he loss in the original version but from now on if you loss in the next round you loss or if possible you can win it all

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    and also I know it sound weird maybe but can you make it possible to win every pokemon league on the first try but make it like a what if scenario that ash beat the person that he loss in the original version but from now on if you loss in the next round you loss or if possible you can win it all
    If I ever do that it would be something I explore after the game is finished.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2020
    I hope i can find Mewtwo again later on the game.I didnt know i had a chance to catch on Viridian GYM.I thought it was a part of the story,didnt expect to find him just like that.
    Also any tips before going for Elite4. My pokemons are weak. I cant even beat the NPC's on the road to Elite4. Where can i find VS Seeker ?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    I hope i can find Mewtwo again later on the game.I didnt know i had a chance to catch on Viridian GYM.I thought it was a part of the story,didnt expect to find him just like that.
    Also any tips before going for Elite4. My pokemons are weak. I cant even beat the NPC's on the road to Elite4. Where can i find VS Seeker ?

That is the only option to get Mewtwo and there is no VS Seeker. Sorry about that.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2019
    Hi,
    I arrived at sudowoodo and he wont attack me, hes there but does nothing :( ? probably forgot something but cant find it, ive beaten all gyms so far so dont know what else to do...
    And yes ive went around and the guy found hes pokeball, any tips?

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2019
    Sometimes when I enter a PMC my game lags then gives me another Pikachu so now I have 3 Pikachu's following and a rotom dex please fix this

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Hey, if anyone would like to help me add Z-Moves into the game let me know. I'm having trouble figuring it out but think they would be a great addition to the game.

Back