• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Fire Gold 1.4

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2022
    I've been trying to patch it on mobile for 30 minutes and nothing's working. That or I'm doing it wrong lmao. Help would be nice 💪🏼🦆

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2023
    Thanks for the reply on the rtc fix. What's the timeline looking like on the Battle Tower development? I'm pretty far into the game (just got onto the S.S. Aqua) and I was curious if I'd be able to just repatch my game and still load my save file. Or will I have to start over?

Also, this is an incredible hack so far and thank you so much!

Black_Fragrant

Finishing up my Firegold
    Years
  • Thanks for the reply on the rtc fix. What's the timeline looking like on the Battle Tower development? I'm pretty far into the game (just got onto the S.S. Aqua) and I was curious if I'd be able to just repatch my game and still load my save file. Or will I have to start over?

Also, this is an incredible hack so far and thank you so much!

I'm really glad you like it! Battle tower has basic routines knocked down but we need to polish them to make sense in game. Future patches will have compatibility with current saves!

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2023
    Sorry if this has already been asked or if I'm just blind but is there a movelist for the pokemon or what generation does this game follow?

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2024
    Hi dev, are the locations of the pkms similar to heartgold?
    and how do some of the regional forms evolve?

thanks dev, that's really a great rom on our favourite silver / gold version

Black_Fragrant

Finishing up my Firegold
    Years
  • Hi dev, are the locations of the pkms similar to heartgold?
    and how do some of the regional forms evolve?

thanks dev, that's really a great rom on our favourite silver / gold version

Glad you like it! Locations are the same with GSC, evolution methods are documented in discord sever

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2023
    anyone know how to get scyther and how to evolve eevee in to umbreon

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2022
    You did an Awesome job in this version, FireGold is the best hackrom I've played. I'm very excited finding new things and very surprised by gallar pokemon haha. I'm looking for a walktrough since I didn't find some pokemons and pokedex informantion about locations doesn't mach. Also my eevee doesn't evolve for espeon or umbreon even if his happiness reach the max. Keep developing, you doing a great job.

Back