• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Fire Red Extended Version

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2022
    I discovered two issues so far while playing the latest update.

1st: You can get yourself softlocked into the forest where you can get Fly HM. if you dont have a pokemon that can learn fly, or if you dont have strength HM. you'll get stuck.

2nd: Move called Brutal Swing freezes the game.

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2022
    Downloaded latest version and it feels way less fun than earlier versions. Every random trainer seems to carry a full stack of potions which is less challenging and more annoying. Early movesets suck which makes the game way more boring to play. This hack needs much more rework to remove things added to just make battles last longer. Like the route redesigns, but there needs to be reasons for them to be expanded. Right now it just feels empty.

Bigpokemonfan0

DBZFan13
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    I've come across two bugs regarding abilities.

1. If Electric types won't get naturally paralyzed in this game, Then a paralyzed pokemon with Synchronize ability won't inflect electric types. When my Pikachu paralyzes Munna with Thundershock, Munna's Synchronize ability has paralyzed my Pikachu.

2. Pokemon with Sturdy could only withstand one move while in full HP, not multi-hit moves like Double Kick.

I was so confused about the pokemons' learn list. Could you add some documents on GoogleDoc? I'd really appreciate it.

For other players who believe Gust is not in this game? Then yes, Pokemon like Combee learns Peck instead of Gust.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2022
    Quisiera saber cuales son las locaciones de los pokemon en pokemon fire red extended, porque estoy buscando y no encuentro
    Tambien estoy buscando a EEVEE pero no me sale en ningun lado
    Gracias

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2022
    I want to know the location of the pokemon in the gba game pokemon fire red extended

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2022
    I started playing your rom on my SP, via flash cart and I like it! One thing I've noticed that it seems to always be dark in outdoor areas

nemesish

Azure Trainer
    Years
  • How can i evolve my Magneton into Magnezone?

I think it was one of these two: Either a Thunderstone or level up on the Power Plant. I accidentally deleted my save with my Magnezone in it, but i forgot which of these two methods i used to evolve it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    I tried all theese two methods...but didnt work...
    My magneton is lvl42 , probably low level?

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    I tried right now that method , didnt work too... :( we will figured out it

Back