• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Fire Red Extended Version

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2023
    Is it possible to evolve evee into espeon/unbreon in this version of the game? If so, how do i do it?

Im loving your hack rom btw, and i was very surprised when i found out that you were Brazilian aswell!

Years
    Is it possible to evolve evee into espeon/unbreon in this version of the game? If so, how do i do it?

Im loving your hack rom btw, and i was very surprised when i found out that you were Brazilian aswell!

Yes!
    Just use a Shiny Stone in a Eevee to evolve to Espeon.
    To evolve Eevee to Umbreon, use a Moon Stone.
    Good luck! :v

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2023
    Tarma, isso ta muito bom, cara continua assim, esse bagulho ta revolucionário, parabéns, sucesso.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2023
    when i enter the cave of regidrago it seems the game is bugged. is there any way for me to fix it? or should i wait for a new patch?

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2023
    hello folks! please help me! im new to this fire red extended game, just downloaded and first played it 3 days ago. i wanna ask, i just catch ralts 30 minutes ago and i just put him at starter 1st pokemon, but why whenever i encounter wild poke in grass, my screen just frozen and i just cant play anymore i must reset the game, but when i use other pokemon than ralts i just can play normally? please fix this :( i want to evolve my ralts to gardevoir :( thanks before!

Years
    hello folks! please help me! im new to this fire red extended game, just downloaded and first played it 3 days ago. i wanna ask, i just catch ralts 30 minutes ago and i just put him at starter 1st pokemon, but why whenever i encounter wild poke in grass, my screen just frozen and i just cant play anymore i must reset the game, but when i use other pokemon than ralts i just can play normally? please fix this :( i want to evolve my ralts to gardevoir :( thanks before!

Synchronize ability on 3.4.2 still glitched.
    In the 3.4.3 release, they're working normally.
    I ask you for a little bit of patience until I release this version.

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    Will next release hide HP bar when Leech Seed absorbing? Follow DPPt standard.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2023
    Can you pls add radical reds sorting system in bag using start as it is really convenient when you have a lot of items inn the bag

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2024
    Hey im loving this hack so far but i got a question, when I got to Mount Moon I picked the rare candy thats suppose to be here but instead I got a "usual candy" is that normal ?

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2024
    I know I asked a question 2 hours ago on this thread but the moment I entered Vermilion city my game keeps crashing despite the fact that I didn't cheat and that I use mGBA, can I fix this or i my save file corrupted ?

Back