• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon FireGold

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 31, 2023
    Thanks for the heads up.
    Dugtrio has been known to cause a few glitches in the game but I'm not sure why. Rebuilding their team seems to solve the issue so I will do so for the upcoming update in the near future.

believe this could have been an issue with sand force. its been replaced on dugtrio with sand veil. hopefully this works.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2022
    Hello! I introduced the game to a friend (he already updated to V1.7) and he showed me that the levels of our rival's mons are quite low in the Champion battle. According to him, Lance's ace Dragonite is lvl60, but the champion's Ace (Blastoise in his case) is only lvl53.
    I also noticed that moves that have 2 turns are not working very well (sorry if somebody has already brought this up), if I use fly or dig, for example, enemy's moves can still hit our mons, even if they are up in the sky or down on the ground!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 31, 2023
    Hello! I introduced the game to a friend (he already updated to V1.7) and he showed me that the levels of our rival's mons are quite low in the Champion battle. According to him, Lance's ace Dragonite is lvl60, but the champion's Ace (Blastoise in his case) is only lvl53.
    I also noticed that moves that have 2 turns are not working very well (sorry if somebody has already brought this up), if I use fly or dig, for example, enemy's moves can still hit our mons, even if they are up in the sky or down on the ground!

Thanks for bringing this up. May have overlooked this making the different versions. Is this on easy mode?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2022
    Hey :D sorry for bothering ya again hehehe but I'm trying to complete Kanto dex and there are two mons I can't find. The first I couldn't find was the third starter. I choose Chamander initially and found Bulba in Cerulean, and according to the pokedex file squirtle should be in Celadon, but I talked to everybody there and couldn't find it (I talked to everybody again after becoming the Champion and nothing). The other one is the Dragon Scale to evolve Seadra. I saw a comment here mentioning that the item could be found in Goldenrod's lottery, but only 3 items are being given as prize. Is there another way to find the item? again, really loving your game :D

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 31, 2023
    Hey :D sorry for bothering ya again hehehe but I'm trying to complete Kanto dex and there are two mons I can't find. The first I couldn't find was the third starter. I choose Chamander initially and found Bulba in Cerulean, and according to the pokedex file squirtle should be in Celadon, but I talked to everybody there and couldn't find it (I talked to everybody again after becoming the Champion and nothing). The other one is the Dragon Scale to evolve Seadra. I saw a comment here mentioning that the item could be found in Goldenrod's lottery, but only 3 items are being given as prize. Is there another way to find the item? again, really loving your game :D
    Thanks for pointing these out. It should be the guy who originally teaches softboiled but it doesn't seem to be working. Also found another glitch in lottery script so I'll get these taken care of soon.
    Thanks again :)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 31, 2023

Rival, Lottery and Starter guy fixed in 1.8 :)
    I'm afraid fixing the attacks is a little beyond me. This game was built using MrDollSteak's rombase, which is known to be buggy but I felt the trade-off for P/S split and new moves etc was worth it.
    Hopefully down the line somewhere I can find someone willing to help out with this more complex stuff.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2022
    Rival, Lottery and Starter guy fixed in 1.8 :)
    I'm afraid fixing the attacks is a little beyond me. This game was built using MrDollSteak's rombase, which is known to be buggy but I felt the trade-off for P/S split and new moves etc was worth it.
    Hopefully down the line somewhere I can find someone willing to help out with this more complex stuff.

I understand the limitations. aside from that, I'm having a lot of fun playing! Thanks for the feedback and the attention to fix what you can! Gonna keep you aware of any other bug or glitch I may find :D

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 31, 2023
    I understand the limitations. aside from that, I'm having a lot of fun playing! Thanks for the feedback and the attention to fix what you can! Gonna keep you aware of any other bug or glitch I may find :D

Please do! All makes for a better game.
    Enjoy your playthrough!

Back