• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon FireRed: Rocket Edition (Completed)

Years
  • Pokémon FireRed: Rocket Edition (Completed)

lmao That was so worth the grind. I speed up the game and it took less than 2 hours to grind my ratata ( I evolved it at level 30, to take advantage of the growth rate) My full roster was Raticate, Graveler, Gloom and Fearow. All except spearow had a fast growth rate. Caught 5 meowth with pickup and gave 11 rare candies to level up my spearow. You're just salty that I broke the canon Red.

Last edited:

Nyion

Kindness incarnate
    Years
  • Just finished this fantastic game and I gotta say it was a really fun ride.
    The only annoying things where the bugs.
    I am not sure if anyone else found that bug aswell, but my game also crashed not only if I was using Fly on the Koffing line but also when I used Dig on Magmar.
    But overall it was very fun ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    I am not sure if anyone else found that bug aswell, but my game also crashed not only if I was using Fly on the Koffing line but also when I used Dig on Magmar.

I tried to confirm this but never occurred to me. What emulator do you use, Pokemon you used and battle you were into?

Nyion

Kindness incarnate
    Years
  • I played on TWiLight Menu++ on my modified 3ds, I used my Dugtrio, and I did battle the Burglar that was in the Celadon Hideout

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2020
    Damn. This has honestly been a pretty massive let-down for me. Been waiting for years for the finished product, and you're gender locked.
    I thought people would have stopped being sexist by now.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    Damn. This has honestly been a pretty massive let-down for me. Been waiting for years for the finished product, and you're gender locked.

There's a playable female character planned in the future FYI 🙃 Please don't call people sexists out of nowhere

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2023
    I actually managed to beat Red... here's how I did it

I sold the star piece found at mt. moon and obtained pokeballs and a firestone from the shopping center. I caught a growlithe outside of Celadon, grinded up to lv 28, and evolved it to an arcanine. I also evolved the pigey to a pigeotto and grinded it to lv 24. I managed to steamroll Red's team.

I'm not going to mention exactly what happens afterwards to not spoil the game but Red's reaction was hilarious and fourth wall breaking.
    Ignore the rest of the comment if this is an intended easter egg but the battle could've happened after Red obtained the fossil as he walks out... so that he would've obtained the fossil anyway and the game could progress without any awkwardness. Then maybe afterwards Giovanni can commend the player for performing well in battle and reward the player with an optional item or something... idk man I just want some recognition after all that grinding lol

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2023

Is this guy serious?

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2022
    I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but my game keeps crashing during the mewtwo flashback at the point when it beats a dragonite.
    Has this problem been faced by anyone else?
    Can anyone advise me what to do?

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but my game keeps crashing during the mewtwo flashback at the point when it beats a dragonite.

That's a known bug if you're using mGBA or No$GBA and it's recommended to use VBA

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2020

I have the same problem and dedicated create account just for looking the solution, I'm playing with No$GBA

That's a known bug if you're using mGBA or No$GBA and it's recommended to use VBA

Is it possible to continue our progress in VBA?
    Please dont tell us to restart the game from the beginning...

It would be nice if the known bug and crash is listed on 1st page.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    Is it possible to continue our progress in VBA?
    Please dont tell us to restart the game from the beginning...

Not sure if you can, maybe if you imported a .sav file in VBA from the other emulator it could possibly work. If not most likely you'll need to start over

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2020
    I just recently started playing, and I've come across a bug where my character disappears whenever I enter a battle. This is right after I was
    Spoiler:
    Does anyone know how to fix this?

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    I just recently started playing, and I've come across a bug where my character disappears whenever I enter a battle. This is right after I was
    Spoiler:
    Does anyone know how to fix this?

There isn't really any way to fix sprite glitches/bugs other than going back and forth the menu or something. It doesn't really mess with your game or crash it as far as we know so it's all good

Back