• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Floral Tempus EX 1.9.4 - RELEASED (12 Gym Badges + Elite 4/Champion)

Juno and Ice

Developer of Pokémon Floral Tempus
Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Just wanted t post again that the graphics blow me away,beautifully done.Will play it over again once we get 8 gyms.

Glad to hear you like the game so much! Next episode is gonna be even greater!

I need some help finding a tradestone to evolve a Boldore so I can finish a request in order to get into the 6th gym.

Tradestones can be found from random trainers who'll ask you for help with small stuff, like catching Pumpkaboo in the ranch or battling a trainer on Route D. Make sure you talk to every npc so that you don't miss anything important.

Is there a Way to get mimikyu? I saw a youtuber go into a Cave with a mimikyu but its blocked off in episode 3. Is there another Way to get mimikyu?

Mimikyu isn't available in episode 3. It'll be back in episode 4.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2023
    Is the house on Route A really a game over? I wanted to try and battle but didn't want to risk getting a game over. I don't know the levels of the trainer

Juno and Ice

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Is the house on Route A really a game over? I wanted to try and battle but didn't want to risk getting a game over. I don't know the levels of the trainer

A game over just means it takes you back to the continue screen. That house is just a small test to see if it's something I could use later. Nothing will happen as long as you save right outside the house.

Whats the ratio of 1% shiny odds?? just curious

In this game the odds are 1/700.

Juno and Ice

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Does Exp-share exit in this game?

Exp-Share is in one of the buildings in Paeonia City. It's on the second floor.

Can you get Dusk Lycanroc already?

Dusk Lycanroc should be in the game, however we've had issues with it's evolution not working for some people. Evolve Rockruff and 5-6 pm to get it.

Does this game have like new regional variants unique to this game?

Aside from new mega-evolutions, no it doesn't.

Any idea when episode 4 will be released?

As of right now, not any time soon.

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today
    Are any of the pseudo-legendaries in the game?

from what ive seen in my save ive seen the likes of hydriegon, metang/metagross and the bagon line at the least but their locations are unknown to me and as such i dont know if they are accessible if at all in the current version

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    loving the game but i can't do jack against the 2nd Gym and i don't see any Audino traniers around to atleast boost some of my pokemon to the level cap

Last edited:
    Years
  • I've spent around maybe 4-5 hours searching the grass in the ranch for pumpkaboo and still havent found a single one. I wish you would lower the rarity for it, and if you dont i really hope this side quest is 1000% worth it. (if i seem a bit mean im sorry im just getting very frustrated and its almost 3am)

Also something i noticed, im playing as a female since im a female lol and they keep saying "he". Is it a bug?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back