• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Floral Tempus EX 1.9.4 - RELEASED (12 Gym Badges + Elite 4/Champion)

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2021
    When I use joiplay to play this game, some important text gets blocked out, such as the quest menu. Any help?

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2023
    Hey, ummm… sorry if im being rude, but is it also finished? Take your time on the project though

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2022
    Hi ! Just to say thank you for the game, it is really good ! I've just finished the 10th gym and it is one of the best pokémon fan games i've played so far ! So thank you for it and for the time you've spent on its development !

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2022
    Does anyone know how to solve the Lost Forest puzzle been there for more than an hour and still can't solve what directions to take

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2022
    hi, I got through the lost forest I got litwick but I can't seem to find the guy who gave out the request. Can anyone tell me where he is? Thank you.
    Can you tell me the directions i need to take cause I can't figure it out?

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    I got some bugs and a complaint, the game crashes in almost every battle I get in to but then fix when I start the game back up, and y is my rivals pokemon at lvl 32 it the forest after the second city when I can't get that high until I beat the 2nd gym

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2022
    I got some bugs and a complaint, the game crashes in almost every battle I get in to but then fix when I start the game back up, and y is my rivals pokemon at lvl 32 it the forest after the second city when I can't get that high until I beat the 2nd gym

All important battles say Evil team admins, gym leaders and rivals will be 2 lvl ahead of your team no matter how many badges or different lvls your mon are. Ex: if you're highest mon or your team is at cap lvl 30, everyone that i just mentioned will be 2 lvl higher than yours. Its to bring a difficulty to the battles

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2022
    Hi ! Just to say thank you for the game, it is really good ! I've just finished the 10th gym and it is one of the best pokémon fan games i've played so far ! So thank you for it and for the time you've spent on its development !

Hi! I just wanted to ask if you did the lost forest and abandon desert area quests, been trying to do them but don't know the directions or where to go to proceed. Also do you know where to find high lvl breeders that are not lvl 42?
    Thank you

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2022
    Hi! I just wanted to ask if you did the lost forest and abandon desert area quests, been trying to do them but don't know the directions or where to go to proceed. Also do you know where to find high lvl breeders that are not lvl 42?
    Thank you

Hi MisterRick55 !

Sorry I did the lost forest but I got litwick with some luck and I don't remember the path :/ For high lvl breeders I haven't found one but there are 3 battles that you can repeat endlessly at the end of chapter 4, so it can help !
    Finally for the desert area quests, was it "Deserted Desert" ? If yes, I did it, I remember I used the itemfinder to find an object not far from the house closed to the statue of Groudon. I think it was near the third stairs you have to take to leave the area, but I am not sure ^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2022
    Hope this not abandon man cause this fan game is really good

I don't think so, some screenshots were added few weeks ago ^^
    But they have their own problems and I think it must be tough to make a game like that while dealing with their private life, so I think it is normal that it takes time. The most important is that they keep the pleasure doing it and that the episode is released the day they feel it is good. ^^

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2023
    Heya! Sorry if this was asked before, but can you get mimikyu? (And if so, how)
    I saw someone online using one and I wanna haha

Juno and Ice

Developer of Pokémon Floral Tempus
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Heads up, Floral Tempus EX, has dropped! Some things are still undone, but majority of the game is ready to be played! Please leave any bugs you may find here in this thread, and remember to be respectful always!

Have fun with Floral Tempus!

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2022
    Awesome, I wasn't expecting it ! Excited to play at it ! And thanks for all the work you've done !
    PS : It didn't work when I tried it with the link, but as said on the discord, when we copy the folder named "Plugins" located in "RPG Maker" into FT EX, it works !

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2022
    I've downloaded and unzipped the folder with the new 31/08/22 link but when I load up the games it shows errors and attributes it to an error in plug-in pokemon following EX, then closes the games. Is there anything i can do to avoid this or perhaps another previous download of the game? Looking forward to it lots though.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    I've downloaded and unzipped the folder with the new 31/08/22 link but when I load up the games it shows errors and attributes it to an error in plug-in pokemon following EX, then closes the games. Is there anything i can do to avoid this or perhaps another previous download of the game? Looking forward to it lots though.

there must be a folder called rpg maker in the main directory just move all the files in he rpg maker folders to the main directory and it should be fixed

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    so does FT EX have those last few badges obtainable that werent in the previous release of the original FT or is it the same amount?

Back