• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Floral Tempus EX 1.9.4 - RELEASED (12 Gym Badges + Elite 4/Champion)

Lucifer

Fallen1
Years
  • Hello. I've been trying to post this question in the Discord but after it sends it's erased so I am assuming it's not going through and neither of the two Youtubers playing EX have gotten this far.

I'm lost in the suspicious building in Peonia City after Regian's badge.

I've turned on all 3 generators in the order given by the one machine, but nothing seems to have happened. It's difficult to tell for sure since it's a flash zone and flash doesn't seem to exist in this game but think I wandered around the entire map of the building and saw the grunts run off and disappear then talked to both Faye and Garrison in the nearby rooms who just tell you they saw a grunt.

So, what am I doing now?

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2022
    Hello. I've been trying to post this question in the Discord but after it sends it's erased so I am assuming it's not going through and neither of the two Youtubers playing EX have gotten this far.

I'm lost in the suspicious building in Peonia City after Regian's badge.

I've turned on all 3 generators in the order given by the one machine, but nothing seems to have happened. It's difficult to tell for sure since it's a flash zone and flash doesn't seem to exist in this game but think I wandered around the entire map of the building and saw the grunts run off and disappear then talked to both Faye and Garrison in the nearby rooms who just tell you they saw a grunt.

So, what am I doing now?

There is a computer in the top left corner for you to interact with, that will progress the story along

Wolfeei

Wolfeei
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 30, 2023
    What's the password for computer 3 in Leena's building mission? I tried 50607 and many other variants, but none are correct

Wolfeei

Wolfeei
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 30, 2023
    I seem to have gotten stuck in the game? (story spoiler)

I lost the fight against Scarlet and Faye under control of Venom. I realised my team and all pokemon I had previously caught would simply not be able to compete with what I had seen thus far, so I decided to go out and catch some new mons after whiting out. I returned to the H.Q. using the Abra TP and made my way forwards. However, the line of Xyla and her grunts is still there (Del isn't there for some reason). I can't get past them, as none of the NPCs work (I can't talk to them). What can I do? I hope my game isn't entirely doomed now as I've put quite a lot of time into it so far.

Thanks in advance for help!

Rowigrath

The Only Guy Who Likes Maractus
    Years
  • I want to use Alcremie, but I have no idea on how to evolve a Milcery in this game. I have a Sweet already, but what do I need to do from there?

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out. Guess I should have done some more experimenting!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2023
    Quick Question:

In Alstroemeria City, the gym leader is asking that we can a phone. I am not sure what she is talking about. Do you know where I can find that?

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2022
    Quick Question:

In Alstroemeria City, the gym leader is asking that we can a phone. I am not sure what she is talking about. Do you know where I can find that?
    Yes, go to the building with a pokeball on it that is in the area behind Juno's house and talk to the receptionist

Wolfeei

Wolfeei
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 30, 2023
    I seem to have gotten stuck in the game? (story spoiler)

I lost the fight against Scarlet and Faye under control of Venom. I realised my team and all pokemon I had previously caught would simply not be able to compete with what I had seen thus far, so I decided to go out and catch some new mons after whiting out. I returned to the H.Q. using the Abra TP and made my way forwards. However, the line of Xyla and her grunts is still there (Del isn't there for some reason). I can't get past them, as none of the NPCs work (I can't talk to them). What can I do? I hope my game isn't entirely doomed now as I've put quite a lot of time into it so far.

Thanks in advance for help!

hey all just checking in on this again! I really enjoyed playing this game and it's a bummer that my game is stuck. If anyone finds an answer/solution please lmk!

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2023
    Oh my, it's been a while since I first played the game, when it was still Episode 3. The game has changed a lot. On some aspects, it's for the good, but on others it was better on Episode 3, like the battles. The interface was more appealing before, now it looks like more blank and basic, but I guess you really wanted to finish the game and you made some choices in order to finish it. Yes you can finish the main story, but somehow the game feels incomplete. There are many bugs, like if you go to the Sky Realm and try to talk to Celebii there, the game crash and you're stuck here (problem with the dialog bubble). You can go through a lot of walls, some characters/events stays on-screen because they are not invisible like Prof. Jasmine (she appears behind the machine to create Zygarde when you return to her when the machine is fonctional, but after that, if you go out the house and come in again, you don't see her anymore so I guess it's not that bad), etc...well, needless to say the game need some polish and a 1.9.5. There are also a lot of typos like "reniassance" instead of "renaissance" for example. The story is great although I was expecting more for some characters. For example early in the game, a NPC said the Elite Four don't have only one type of Pokémon like the gym leaders but they have their team based on a "theme". What are those themes ? I don't figure. Also, how do you get the boat ticket to go to the Endless Isles ? Other than that, Floral Tempus is still one of my favorite Pokémon fangames, it has a great feeling but maybe I had too high expectations

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2023
    I think I'm just really dumb maybe, but I saved after I found Hyde in Nymphea Town, and he went into Route F. I cant remember at all where he asked to go, because I cannot find him anywhere in the swamp route. Did I miss something important, like the swimfins maybe?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Script '<internal:marshal>' line 34: TypeError occurred.

Incompatible marshal file format (can't be read)
    Format version 4.8 required; 0.0 given

My game says this when I open it, then it crashes. What can I do about this?

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Where do I go after beating Hyde and Lester in Lobelia Village?
    Astroemeria is still blocked and I cannot challenge Reigan yet assuming he will be able to be challenged later on

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Where do you go after defeating Ramona?
    Everywhere I go just leads to a dead end on Passiflora Volcano

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    So I have been doing some sidequests and there is one simply titled "The House" and I have no idea where this Dedrick guy is talking about on Route E

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I fainted after doing the haunted tower quest without healing and now I just have Pie following me. :)
    We are friends forever now

Back