• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Fluorite Version (8-13-15, Beta 3 Released!)

Should the player speak?

• Yes

Votes: 327 55.1%
  • Only during important events

Votes: 148 24.9%
  • No

Votes: 119 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiimeister

Hear Me Roar!
Years
  • What he's trying to say is that a potion can be withdrawn from the pc in your room if you're playing as a male, but you can't do so if you're playing as a female. Probably due to an unfixed gender check somewhere.
    A criticism I have for this hack so far: the sound corruption gets really annoying. I'm assuming it's because you're using tools like Amap that erroneously think that free space in Emerald is 00, not FF. Chaos Rush has posted a fix for Amap somewhere I believe, but unfortunately there's no saving an already corrupted rom. My suggestion would be to restart this hack. (It probably shouldn't take that long to catch up)
    I'll be reviewing this hack, as well as Gaia, on the Nuzlocke Forums when I get the chance, so you can see my full review there.

Yeah, That's What I Meant.
    I Agree With DJTiKi, Restarting The Hack Again Is Kind Of Frustrating Since This Hack Itself(I Think) Is A Restarted One. Couz I Think I Saw On PHO That The First Fluorite Is In An FR Base. Just Ditch That Music For Now Lol.

Ttar0914

Years
  • Yeah, That's What I Meant.
    I Agree With DJTiKi, Restarting The Hack Again Is Kind Of Frustrating Since This Hack Itself(I Think) Is A Restarted One. Couz I Think I Saw On PHO That The First Fluorite Is In An FR Base. Just Ditch That Music For Now Lol.

That's where I agree with you, Raiimeister. This hack is indeed a restarted one. If you guys look back a few pages, you'll see that it was once supposed to be a FR hack, but its base has been changed to Emerald due to some errors it had, which affected gameplay very much. Dark Sneasel and I are proud of our hack's progress so far, and we've told you several times about a "problem" regarding the sound and how it occurs, but doesn't affect gameplay in any way. We've also said that we've found a temporary solution, which is just saving the game and restarting it. We're currently working on it and hope to have everything fixed for Beta 3 (or maybe Beta 2.5), so there's no need at all to restart it again.

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    That's where I agree with you, Raiimeister. This hack is indeed a restarted one. If you guys look back a few pages, you'll see that it was once supposed to be a FR hack, but its base has been changed to Emerald due to some errors it had, which affected gameplay very much. Dark Sneasel and I are proud of our hack's progress so far, and we've told you several times about a "problem" regarding the sound and how it occurs, but doesn't affect gameplay in any way. We've also said that we've found a temporary solution, which is just saving the game and restarting it. We're currently working on it and hope to have everything fixed for Beta 3 (or maybe Beta 2.5), so there's no need at all to restart it again.

I'm planning on releasing a fixed beta 2 tomorrow or soon lolz

Raiimeister

Hear Me Roar!
    Years
  • I've Finished The Beta. Well Its Enjoyable Couz Whatever Your Decision On Some Yes/No Questions. Some Will Have Differ In Situations, Some Joke Scenes Hit Me Super Effective Like The Hot Babe On The Table In Ivy City Lol. And I Found Some Minor Problems. Pokedex Is Not Fully Decap Too. For Example Is Treeko "WOOD GECKO Pokemon" And "Received" Spelled As "Recieved"
    That's All I Knew So Far. And I Have Some Suggestions. I Think You Should Lower The Encounter Rate Of Starters. At Least Make It 2%To 5% Couz It Makes The Game More Easy. And Some Dragon Types That You Can Buy In Faang Reef Doesn't Make Any Sense Like Dratini And Bagon. Bagon Can Be Caught In The Gym And Dratini Is Common In Radix.

Oh I Forgot, I Chose Sneasel As A Starter. Is Weavile Available? If It Is How Can I Evolve It Couz My Sneasel Is Now 34

Last edited:

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • I've Finished The Beta. Well Its Enjoyable Couz Whatever Your Decision On Some Yes/No Questions. Some Will Have Differ In Situations, Some Joke Scenes Hit Me Super Effective Like The Hot Babe On The Table In Ivy City Lol. And I Found Some Minor Problems. Pokedex Is Not Fully Decap Too. For Example Is Treeko "WOOD GECKO Pokemon" And "Received" Spelled As "Recieved"
    That's All I Knew So Far. And I Have Some Suggestions. I Think You Should Lower The Encounter Rate Of Starters. At Least Make It 2%To 5% Couz It Makes The Game More Easy. And Some Dragon Types That You Can Buy In Faang Reef Doesn't Make Any Sense Like Dratini And Bagon. Bagon Can Be Caught In The Gym And Dratini Is Common In Radix.

Oh I Forgot, I Chose Sneasel As A Starter. Is Weavile Available? If It Is How Can I Evolve It Couz My Sneasel Is Now 34

I personally think the Grass Types were there to not have to player completely hopeless to Fighting types, if you chose Sneasel, since the only encounters not weak to it is the Bagon, the Treeko, and the Starly(would count Bugs but they are resisted).

So far, I haven't found the Razor Item to evolve it, which would make sense.

Ttar0914

Years
  • I personally think the Grass Types were there to not have to player completely hopeless to Fighting types, if you chose Sneasel, since the only encounters not weak to it is the Bagon, the Treeko, and the Starly(would count Bugs but they are resisted).

So far, I haven't found the Razor Item to evolve it, which would make sense.

The Razor item isn't in yet, furthermore there won't be Razor Claw/Razor Fang, but a "Razor Stone" which evolves both of them. It's planned for Beta 3 because it's too early to evolve them while having 3 gym badges.

Mr.Mako

Resident Edgelord Troll
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2023

The Razor item isn't in yet, furthermore there won't be Razor Claw/Razor Fang, but a "Razor Stone" which evolves both of them. It's planned for Beta 3 because it's too early to evolve them while having 3 gym badges.

I'll point out that when I did testing for this as a favor to darky, I had Gligar at like 33 by the time I was finished (also the only mon i had it was also prior to the 3rd gym and that area being finished). 33/34 honestly seems Like a good time to evolve because thats around when most mons hit final evo so having the stone just before or just after the 3rd gym wouldn't be a bad idea, but when to have the evo occur is up to you guys.

Raiimeister

Hear Me Roar!
    Years
  • Some new gen moves are already in, for example Power-Up Punch (ign: Power Punch) and some Fairy type moves. Gen IV-VI abilities aren't in the hack. I can't tell you, if there will be any though. :/

Oh Yeah, I Forgot About The Panda Pokemon Has That Earlier In The Game. Well I'm Not Expecting Future Gen Abilities Couz Most Hacker Do Making New Abilities On FR.

HipsterHypno

Hippest Hypno in the land
    Years
  • Going to download this and give it a go! Looks amazing, story sounds interesting and the mapping looks good too! Can't wait to check this out.

*Comet~Stars*

Comet of Stars
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 24, 2014
    I've played this game and it is really interesting. I have a cool features and the music from HG/SS, it is amazing. I hope that Beta 3 is releasing anytime soon. ^^

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Alright, so beta 2.5 is here. It's mostly bug fixes from the last version, and a little bit of extra content (not to mention routes being remapped, and a few other things).

Huge thanks to Tetra, SpiceOrange, and Nex for remmaping, and thanks to all
    my beta testers (Mr.Mako, Tyranitar50, DJTiKi, and more.)

Download in the first post. If you find any errors, don't hesitate to tell me. :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2023
    so, I don't know if it's just me, but i just started playing it using the fluorite beta 2.5, and going into the first route freezes the game for me. I tried using beta 2 and it worked fine, but then trying to continue with 2.5 resulted in it being stuck in the same place that i saved. any quick fix i could employ, or should i just play beta 2 for now?

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    so, I don't know if it's just me, but i just started playing it using the fluorite beta 2.5, and going into the first route freezes the game for me. I tried using beta 2 and it worked fine, but then trying to continue with 2.5 resulted in it being stuck in the same place that i saved. any quick fix i could employ, or should i just play beta 2 for now?

OMG how did I not notice that? Guess now I know A map inserting isn't safe.

The issue with the connection from Tentrem town to Route 1 has been fixed.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused by this issue and I hope you'll stick around for updates to come into the future!

You can find the link to the download on the Main Post, it has replaced the broken one.

Thank you.

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2023
    Thanks Dark Sneasel, the hack is awesome by the way. I love sneasel and always try to get him into my pokemon team in any way, and now i get to start with it :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2023
    I've been playing Pokémon Fluorite and I'm loving it!
    I noticed a bug: when you buy the shiny dragon pokémon, you still keep your money.

Pokémon Trainer 188

I've been playing Pokémon Fluorite and I'm loving it!
    I noticed a bug: when you buy the shiny dragon pokémon, you still keep your money.

I've discovered that bug too! I hope he fixes it in the next Beta, good job on pointing it out! I guess I should have posted about it sooner, haha.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back