• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Fused Dimensions

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2023
    You evolved the boldchoke??? The trade fusion with this pokemon didn't work with me

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2023
    I really loved playing this rom hack. Gigachamp was one of my favorite pokémon in a rom hack and almost in all of pokémon! Amazing job. Any updates on 2.0? Really looking forward to this.

How you evolved him??? The link cable didn't work with me

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    Hello, I don't know if this was reported already, but my Metshrew doesn't evolve at LV 40, it's at 74 now and still stays the same.

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2023
    encountered an error where I don't have a tm/hm bag , just noticed at the third gym which means I can't move forward... any ideas.

Tariq14

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2023
    If the development of level 40 has ended, then naturally it will not develop further. Apparently no one is interested in developing it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2023
    yo my Metshrew is level 46 and still hasn't evolved, what's wrong?

oh and half the pokemon locations + items in the spreadsheet are incorrect

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2023
    I don't know if this has been mentioned and or is intentional or not but all the sprites in the pokedex are shiny sprites and they all play the cry of the usual pokemon that would be in that spot: e.g: Bungela plays Mewtwo's cry (it's Pokemon 150) Lillifa plays oddish cry (Pokemon 043), etc

Also great game! Been enjoying it so far.

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2023
    so I encountered what I assume is a bug, where in the fighting dojo when you go to choose lycenlee or lycenchan both are a poisoned rockrogue. Is that intentional or bug?

Years
  • hi.how do i patch the game kinda new to this... :)

• Download the Fused Dimensions ips file. Check the first page for the download link.
    • Download the FireRed 1.0 rom from the internet. I cannot give a link; you must search on your own.
    • Go to ROM Patcher JS webpage. Give the clean FireRed rom to "ROM file:" field and the Fused Dimensions patch to the "Patch file:" field. Then click "Apply patch" button.
    • Download the .agb or .gba file to whatever you want to play it in. This is the Fused Dimensions rom file.
    • Download the emulator of choice if you haven't already. For PC, mGBA is preferred. For Android, myBoy or Pizzaboy are fine. For iOS, Delta or GBA4iOS are good choices.
    • Open the emulator you have downloaded and load the Fused Dimensions rom. Then enjoy!

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2023
    How do I activate mega evolution my metaslash is holding its mega stone but i dont know how to use it

Days
    • Seen May 22, 2023
    How do Igl get Bill to appear in one island after elite four and 60 pokemon dex? Also, what did Dante say when you get national dex? Also why elite four blocked off?

Days
    • Seen May 22, 2023
    Hey, having a few problems. I've patched the rom, (tried both Luna and the JS webpage posted above), but when i load it it either A) shows a white screen (nearly every emu i've tried, even on my 3dsxl), or B) shows the creator's logo and never goes further (only on the GBsp emulator). Any Ideas?

Back