• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Fused Dimensions

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2023
    Why does this hack in particular have so many posts by people who don't know how patching or emulation works? Was this featured by somebody who didn't explain in the video what it was?

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2023
    I learned about this through a sudden influx of Pokemon videos in my YouTube algorithm, so I'm assuming it's a lot of others who just learned about emulation through these vids. It's probably good for the community in the long run to have new faces, but damn is it annoying right now lmao

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2023
    In version 2.3 how do you get raltsmander? I thought it was one of the starters but its showing 3 different fusions as the starters. The first one being the Treecko fusion and the other 2 being the fusions of sobble and scorbunny

Years
    • Seen today
    In version 2.3 how do you get raltsmander? I thought it was one of the starters but its showing 3 different fusions as the starters. The first one being the Treecko fusion and the other 2 being the fusions of sobble and scorbunny

The old starters can be found in the Safari Zone.

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2023
    Hi, just played a week ago and wanted to ask where do i find the exp all/share like is it still the same city or not? Also where do i find the starters?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2023
    Has there been any news on the romhack Dante is doing with fused Pokemon and an original story?

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2023
    How do i play this? I patched a fire red rom but every time i start it on emulator the screen goes white.

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2023
    Where can I find the link cable item, need those for many of my pokemon to evolve and can you also mention the places where I can also find the other stones or items needed for evolution please🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2023
    IDK if it's for the current version but I adapted the BST and Evolution methods sheet so that you can search for a pokemon by name and am working on the other two, they don't like the VLOOKUP function if any one has suggestions. Anyways would that be helpful for me to post?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2023
    If there is a new one for a version past 2.0 can someone send me that or point out where I can find it so I can add a search function?

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2023
    The link cable, as far as I know, is the hold item for several pokemon including geonedge and litdude. IDK if this is attached to AshKetchum302921's post about link cables and I just can't see it or if it didn't work but this is in response to their post.

Last edited:
    Back