• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Fused Dimensions

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2022
    My file keeps crashing whilst battling my champion rival after the Elite 4. Any ways to solve this? It does give different codes each time.

Years
    • Seen today
    So many people don't know how to patch the game. Maybe you should tell them how on your main post.

Years
    • Seen today
    @JJSponge120

The process of patching is exactly the same for pretty much any ROM hack. If you ask me, mentioning how to do that would be obsolete and only clutters this thread that is specifically about this game.

Instead, all those new members could take one minute of their time to find this thread in the ROM Hacks Studio that explains exactly how to patch: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=458595

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2022
    Hi, I was wondering what emulator you use to play the ROM hack? I tried 4 different emulators and it can't find the ROM. I will try to reinstall the ROM a few times and if anything will work I will write again.

TTF

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2022
    when i try and patch th file it says its corrupted, could i have some help

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2023
    Do I need to add something else to the file to make it run on my emulator or something? I'm probably doing it wrong.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2024
    i dont know how to open an ips file and i cant extract anything from it so idk how to play it

idk i use MGBA and the file wont even show.

Is there a .exe version of this game?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen today
    @LiLevi

Take the time to read a few posts earlier than yours. How to make an IPS patch work is perfectly explained in a post that has been linked in that post.

And no, there is probably no .exe version of this game. It's a ROM hack, not a fan game for PC.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2024
    i had already tried the ips patch but it didnt work

and does anyone know if there is a .gba version?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back