• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

PokemonCoders

Gotta Cheat em All
Years
    • Seen yesterday
    H o l y F u d g e ! ! ! Emuparadise just removed all Pokémon related stuff on their site! Whaaaaaat!?... y u do dis

I'm pretty sure that there are still some other sites that might have them, though, so check those for the stuff you're trying to find.

How sad, I suppose they received take down notice from Nintendo. I hope they will make it available soon.

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2017
    I'm commenting here hopefully going to keep this page active. I'm really looking forward to Beta 3 of Pok?mon Gaia. I've been long waiting to play a fire red hack with a custom story and this game fills all my requests of what I've been seeking for in a rom hack. It's been a long time since 2.5 Beta has been posted and we haven't heard any news or gameplay footage of what Beta 3 will look like. Spherical Ice, please release something sometime soon because I've been patiently waiting and checking to see if this rom is almost complete yet and this is a beautiful hack. Keep up the great work.

remer

The Warrior
    Years
  • In my opinion this is the best pokemon gba game i have ever played.With some more updated graphics and stories, It could be better and be the best.Please release the new version soon. Can't wait to play it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2017
    I hope what you're saying is true and that there will be a Beta 3 definite, I've been patiently waiting and it's been a year since the last update. Spherical Ice, please provide an update on when we can see the next update.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2022
    Uhhh nope. This hack aint dead. As you can see, theres some updates here and there. And beta 3 is just taking so long since its gonna be a BIG one, i think. But either way, STILL ALIVE AND KICKING

This is very good to hear.

I was wondering if maybe Mr. Spherical Ice has moved on from us. Very glad that is not the case.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2018
    If Dollsteak posted 2-4 weeks ago, it isn't dead.

I've been waiting on many hacks for 2+ years so, as much as it sucks, patience.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2020
    I noticed a bug in this game, my Stunky with the aftermath ability freezes the game when fainting himself. It was battling a zubat which used supersonic confusing stunky which then hit himself, hurting himself with aftermath.
    stunky.png
    View attachment Pokemon Gaia.rar

attachments : screenshot and save state with confused stunky

edit:
    Version: 0.2.5
    Released: 02/11/2015, updated 28/01/2016

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2023
    Guys don't get it too hyped or Nintendo might shut it down! Remember what happened to Pokemon prism and recently a minecraft mod pixelmon. They got shutdown by Nintendo because they got too popular. So don't get too hyped.

Back