• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2018
    Hello, Thank you for such an awesome Hack. I've found the following bugs: Makuhita has ''Thick Fat'' Ability and it should make him resistant to Fire and Ice, but it doesn't seems to work. Also Makuhita has the Hidden Ability of ''Sheer Force'' That boost moves with extra effects, but eliminating the effect. This Ability is not working because when I use Force Palm (A Fighting move that may paralize the foe) the secondary effect is activated. I will Keep commenting if I see other odds while I enjoy your work.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2019
    i have all pokemon that obtainable on this game. i see the mandibuzz n lumineon sprites are wrong

47578066_120887125525534_7657252344542789632_n.jpg

47363872_265516264135486_1909076236806651904_n.jpg

and this when i used mega medicham

47102775_359702801451935_32281811715358720_n.jpg

ive cheched all of the megas. it only happen on medicham.

thanks for the good game

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2024
    I took a quick look and made a quick search and didnt found a answer to this question.
    Is there a list of pokemons that arent catchable?
    Or is more like. All pokemons from gen x to y are and only some of the other are.
    Because, in my opinion, the most important (and cool) gens are from gen 1 to 4. Anything over that i dont care much, so i would like to be able to to capture all of them.

Also, is the game complete? If no, i didnt found info saying until where it is finished (or a rougly %)

Ps: Sorry if this has been asnwered before, i didnt found.

Years
  • I took a quick look and made a quick search and didnt found a answer to this question.
    Is there a list of pokemons that arent catchable?
    Or is more like. All pokemons from gen x to y are and only some of the other are.
    Because, in my opinion, the most important (and cool) gens are from gen 1 to 4. Anything over that i dont care much, so i would like to be able to to capture all of them.

Also, is the game complete? If no, i didnt found info saying until where it is finished (or a rougly %)

Ps: Sorry if this has been asnwered before, i didnt found.
    Pokemon from Generations 1 through 6 are obtainable in this game. You may refer to one of the links in the first post for the list of unobtainable Pokemon. This game is completed up to the Pokemon League. There is no post-game yet.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2018
    May I know how to arrive Ovarr Island,
    The area in the top of the left.
    I can't find a way to get there,even I walk throug all the City and Cave

And also the Katosurf Town ??????

Last edited:

Rakiin

Pokemon Slave Trader
    Years
  • Hey, I started playing a few days ago and really like this but I have some more suggestions.

But keep in mind that I'm just at 5th badge and maybe didn't notice if this is already in game nor did I read all 100+ pages if ppl already talked about it and you guys will add it in 4.0 :P

quality of life changes:
    1. Turbo boots - they are nice but toggle option would be far better
    2. HM like Cut, Wall Climb etc - useable without having to learn them I would like to play Pokemon once without having HM slaves with me x__x
    I never used 6 Pokemon for normal play cause of this ): (in any Pokemon game)

Those 2 would really be nice to have but at the end its your design choice! :)

keep up the good work

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2022
    How does Rayquaza mega evolve. Also, is dragon ascent in game

Unfortunately, Rayquaza doesn't mega evolve in this game. In games where it does, there is a tutor who will teach Dragon ascent to Rayquaza since he doesn't learn that move by leveling up.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2022
    I just want to thank everyone for making this amazing game. The best since I played pokemon glazed.
    I'm missing one pokemon to catch all available pokemon so far.
    Spoiler:

There are few bugs:
    Spoiler:

Hope this helps.
    Edit: This game should win hack of this year award. Keep up the brilliant work.

Last edited:

remer

The Warrior
    Years
  • I've begun work on v4! First on my list of things to do was the title defense for the Champion! Take a look at a video showcasing the first Title Defense battle against your rival.

And some of the potential challengers in subsequent defense runs:

redwoodchamp.png
    belle.png
    You are one for history books mor making a game like this.

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2021
    Found my old Gameboy Advance SP + M3 the other night while visiting my parents and thought it would be fun to get Pokemon Gaia running on it. Since I figured y'all might get a kick out seeing the outcome, I've attached some images. :smile:

Keep up the awesome work, Spherical!

Attachments

• IMG_20181211_230904.jpg
      IMG_20181211_230904.jpg
      756.1 KB · Views: 54
    • IMG_20181211_231014.jpg
      IMG_20181211_231014.jpg
      820.1 KB · Views: 42
    • IMG_20181211_231317.jpg
      IMG_20181211_231317.jpg
      831.5 KB · Views: 44
    Last edited:
    Years
  • Well finished the game and here's my strange team:

LJIn7tY.png

Overall it was good hack especially mapping was very fantastic and story was decent but had some couple of gripes especially with friendly difficulty. That's why I decided to play with Mystery dungeon series's esque team but still found it beatable (altho some are little overleveled)

Some things could been improved:
    Spoiler:

Some notable small bugs:
    Spoiler:

Last of all, I found it strange some moves are not availiable like light screen/reflect/thunder..

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2018
    Where can I find a Golett?
    It said Ignis Roost in the spreadsheet but I couldn't find anything there. Is there a place called Ignis Roost other than the area outside Apex Temple?
    The temple is closed now if that matters.
    Thanks.

yggggfixfigidididigdi

unknown user
    Years
  • I have been playing this rom since beta v.3.1 which completed the main story including elite four and champion, and credit. When beta v.3.2 was released, I downloaded it and still, not much legendary captures (only two hoenn legendaries) and nothing else. One thing to say, bugs fixed completed.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2018
    Is it possible that some moves are missing in this game?
    It seems that my Gourgeist could neither learn his signature move "Trick-or-treat" from level up nor Mrs. Move.
    Is it a bug?

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2022
    Where can I find a Golett?
    It said Ignis Roost in the spreadsheet but I couldn't find anything there. Is there a place called Ignis Roost other than the area outside Apex Temple?
    The temple is closed now if that matters.

Same thing happened to me. There are no wild pokemon encounters after the temple closes.

Last edited:
    Back