• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
  • This hack is great, so much variety of pokemon, well done.
    I have a mishap with my Kirlia that since this level grew 21 It keeps trying to evolve to Gallade she being a female Kirlia !!!!
    HELP!!!

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2019
    Hi my male ralt keep wanting to evolve to a gallade but i want it to be gardevoir is there anyway to do this? And where do i find hitmomlee or tyrouge
    This answer is slightly late so you may have abandoned raising a gardevoir but i'll tell you anyway.The short answer is that due to a bug the first ralts you evolve (possibly only catch but i'll say evolve just in case) becomes a gallade.So the answer to your problem is to simply catch another ralts and raise it.If you want more details on the matter,i and aleister did some slight research about it and you can see the results in spherical ice's big answer in the previous page.I hope this helped,good luck and have fun.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2019
    This hack is great, so much variety of pokemon, well done.
    I have a mishap with my Kirlia that since this level grew 21 It keeps trying to evolve to Gallade she being a female Kirlia !!!!
    HELP!!!
    Dland,the answer i'll give you is the same with the one above it.The only reason i didn't put the two quotes together is cause i hadn't seen this one while writing the first answer.To solve your problem,the short answer is to catch a second ralts and raise it from scratch since the gallade bug only applies to the first ralts evolved (or possibly caught but evolved just to be safe).If you want to read details about it,they should be available in spherical ice's big answer in the previous page,just search for my and aleister's quotes.Also,just so that you know,gardevoir is not gender locked so you can have a male gardevoir as well as a female. Only gallade is gender locked to the male gender.I hope this helped,good luck and have fun.

Years
  • Dland,the answer i'll give you is the same with the one above it.The only reason i didn't put the two quotes together is cause i hadn't seen this one while writing the first answer.To solve your problem,the short answer is to catch a second ralts and raise it from scratch since the gallade bug only applies to the first ralts evolved (or possibly caught but evolved just to be safe).If you want to read details about it,they should be available in spherical ice's big answer in the previous page,just search for my and aleister's quotes.Also,just so that you know,gardevoir is not gender locked so you can have a male gardevoir as well as a female. Only gallade is gender locked to the male gender.I hope this helped,good luck and have fun.

I can assure you that this happens for the first Ralts evolved, because I mass capture almost 10 Ralts until one with the nature and stats that I wanted appeared, thank you.
    Also, must said (after reading the big answer post), the seriousness of you and Aleister comitment to the cause of raising a Gardevoir is impressive, it's good to see people like you two.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I'm not sure how long ago someone asked about this but I have tried evolving my Eevee into a Sylveon and I have done everything as I should, yet it still is not evolving. Did the method change?

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2019
    I can assure you that this happens for the first Ralts evolved, because I mass capture almost 10 Ralts until one with the nature and stats that I wanted appeared, thank you.
    Also, must said (after reading the big answer post), the seriousness of you and Aleister comitment to the cause of raising a Gardevoir is impressive, it's good to see people like you two.
    Thank you for your commend and since i'm not aware of whether or not aleister is available anymore i'd like to thank you on his behalf too.To be honest,i did it mainly due to curiosity and stubbornness but i'm glad it helped you since it made our notion of posting it,for players with the same issue to see,worthwhile.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2019
    Is there a place where I can see what area each Pok?mon is found in.
    If you're asking for a pokemon gaia wiki of sorts i'm afraid there isn't one as far as i know.The only way to look at pokemon's location in the game is unfortunately the pokedex after encountering them.Still,if you want to make a team beforehand you can ask about what pokemon you want here in this thread and see if they are available in the hack,and in case they are then learn where to catch them.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2016
    Hello, I'm currently on the 2nd gym where you battle Aria, and people have told me that you can find Fletchling on the Nestpine Climb, but I can't find him. The only bird Pokemon I can find is Spearow. Please help me find a Fletchling!

Years
  • This is THE BEST Pokemon hack I 've ever played! Totally deserves the Hack of the Year title! I really enjoyed (and still enjoy) playing it. I didn't have any issues during my playthrough, it just crashed a couple times but that's all (I play it on my cellphone).

I did find a minor bug, which I would like to report. In Telemurk Outskirts there is a battle with a Pokemon Ranger (male) who has the overworld sprite of a Camper.

I also have a small suggestion. When you use Rock Climb the sound effect of Cut is heard, right? I think it would be more realistic if you used the sound effect and the visual effect of Rock Smash. And it would look even better if, for example, there are 3 tiles to climb and the sound and visual effect of Rock Smash play 3 times (or as many as the number of tiles is).
    Just an idea though. I have no clue if something like that is easy to do (or even possible).

Oh, and you gotta give us a Bicycle!

I look forward for the next release of the game (whether it is the final one or not) and I wish your real life becomes less hectic soon, so you can enjoy working on Pokemon Gaia again! :)

(And sorry for the long post... :P)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2017
    If you're asking for a pokemon gaia wiki of sorts i'm afraid there isn't one as far as i know.The only way to look at pokemon's location in the game is unfortunately the pokedex after encountering them.Still,if you want to make a team beforehand you can ask about what pokemon you want here in this thread and see if they are available in the hack,and in case they are then learn where to catch them.
    Thanks for the reply, I would just like to know if you can catch noibat and spheal.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2019
    Hello,
    I recently downloaded this ROM Hack (v2.5) on to my iPad Air (IOS 10) from the emulator Happy Chick. Shortly... two hours after I started playing I got into a battle with Eunice, lost and shortly after ran into the Eunice glitch. Sadly I don't know how to transfer the save file onto a clean rom and I merely used the save state option rather than properly saving. If anybody knows how to help me get my save file back pls do, otherwise if anybody has some cheat codes so I can reck my friends I wouldn't mind that either ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    From, the AfroSparrow.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2019
    FYI I had a Monferno named Harambe, by not having a bug warning at the start of the game you killed Harambe... again. Shame on you kek

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2016
    Love this game so far and I'm only at the first gym. Really well made. Congrats! Just a quick question. I see that golett is mentioned in your read me. That means he's in the game so just would like to know where he is in the game. Also weedle's location. Thanks ☺

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2017
    Not sure if somebody mentioned this but I encountered a game-breaking bug. When the rival was going to battle me outside of the Battle Marsh after healing my Pokemon I can't move and nothing is happening, the music continues however. I am using beta 2.5
    My team is:
    Gogoat
    Scizor
    Infernape
    Sealeo
    Nidorina
    Bunnelby

Back