• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
Years
  • Everytime i come here i here about little bugs but then they pretty much get fixed and most of bugs that people complain about are always replied back to very quickly just goes to show the seriousness in a hack that many people never really see. Good luck Spherical Ice keep pushing and this is already great as i love the colours always a bonus especially for this kinda hack.

And Hi Pokemon Community hope your all doing great

Years
    • There is a random invisible wall tile in the Telmurk Warehouse next to the Game Corner. It has a hidden Revive that I found using the Itemfinder, but you can't walk on it. I imagine it's meant to have a crate or toolbox on it.
    • Whimsicott doesn't have a party/box icon, which means if you put it in the PC then it basically becomes invisible unless you scroll the cursor along to try to find which empty space it's in. I understand if the icon hasn't been finished yet, but Barbaracle uses the question mark icon whereas Whimsicott uses none at all.
    • Not really a glitch, but I find it a bit confusing how the stat that is made higher by the pokemon's nature is the one that is displayed in red, while the IVs are shown in red if they're really bad. Keeping with your colouring system, it might make more sense to have purple be for the boosting stat of a nature, and red for the reduced one. Or something else entirely would be fine too, but red always seemed like a negative colour to me.

NOTE: The nature-stat indicator is a really nice feature, so thank you for working that one in :D
    Fixed the first two (Barbaracle's icon also wasn't meant to be the Missingno one, and the Timburr line's were bugged too apparently). As for the third point, I actually agree and when I play the mainline games I even got confused by it just because of my regular association with red being negative. I've not updated it quite yet, but I may make the increased stat green instead of red and keep the decreased one as blue.

I also encountered this bug. Happens in the pool of water below the cooltrainer guy who gives you the Choice Specs. It's kinda serious (attached screenshot).

edit: Luckily had a save not too much earlier. Wasn't able to recreate the bug again. (it causes the surfing pokemon sprite to disappear when it occurs)

Seconded this.
    I still can't recreate this, even at that exact spot. What emulator are you using? Are you sure you've patched a 1635 - Pokemon Fire Red (U)(Squirrels) ROM?

Everytime i come here i here about little bugs but then they pretty much get fixed and most of bugs that people complain about are always replied back to very quickly just goes to show the seriousness in a hack that many people never really see. Good luck Spherical Ice keep pushing and this is already great as i love the colours always a bonus especially for this kinda hack.

And Hi Pokemon Community hope your all doing great
    Thanks!

You can redownload to fix the bugs.

SidDays

Professional Lurker
    Years
  • I still can't recreate this, even at that exact spot. What emulator are you using? Are you sure you've patched a 1635 - Pokemon Fire Red (U)(Squirrels) ROM?

yes, it's that same ROM. I couldn't get it to happen again either - after triggering it once and loading an earlier save, it didn't happen. Using Vba-link 1.7.2

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    The game is awesome. And well in previous versions i couldve gotten a tepig and I really want to catch and use a tepig on my team but where can I find him!? And is there any thunderstone in this game?? I really want to use a jolteon as well. and those two things that are missing for my team :C if someone could tell me that would be great. p.s if tepig is unavailable to find can i cheat him in the game ? even if it is a firered and gamesharks for fire red there are no cheats for a tepig in a gen 3 game. Thank you.

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
  • Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

This game is more then awesome its amazing im really glad you like this hack to i secretly hope that even after this there will be like a 3 series to the game that would be nice but am grateful to this also.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    For those who are stuck at the end with the new elders. With all the sunfloras. The braille reads "mass of the iron titan." Which is its weight. Its not kilograms but in pounds which is 451.9 lbs if you enter that you will continue! Youre welcome! I had to learn braille to figure this out!

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2016
    Hey!, Spherical Ice!
    Thanks For The Reply But....
    What I was asking were the list of the AVAILABLE Mega Stones,the location questions are just Optional
    So please reply

Also instead of Females Getting Charmelon And Males Getting Ivysaur holding their mega stones, Wynaut (Sorry.... Bad Joke i'll admit) just make it between choosing the three Kanto starters holding their respective mega stones, but again just a request.
    Thanks For Reading! Anybody who reads this

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2024
    Also instead of Females Getting Charmelon And Males Getting Ivysaur holding their mega stones, Wynaut (Sorry.... Bad Joke i'll admit) just make it between choosing the three Kanto starters holding their respective mega stones, but again just a request.
    Thanks For Reading! Anybody who reads this
    Your Kanto starter depends on the starter you chose at the beginning, not gender,

Years
  • I'm not sure if this has been fixed, but I have a female Litleo and in the README file it says that you can evolve it to a female Pyroar if you use Moon Stone but I allow me to use a Moon Stone on her, only a Fire Stone.

EDIT: I would also like you know exactly how the Stat "grading" gets it's grade. Like, how does one get an A+ rating on a stat?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2017
    Idk if the "lose and say goodbye to your 999999 pokedollars" bug has been fixed or not,but maybe has to be with coding,'cause afaik,RS have their code so "losing=0 money",where FRLG have the "You have to paid out X amount of money"

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2015
    Found something strange in the 12/1/15 update on the last floor of the ferre ruins you encounter wild sunflora on every single tile (Includeing surf tiles)and with every move (even turning around) the sunflora vary in levels (I have seen 0,2,4,7,14,24,25,28,32,35,3742,48,60,69,70,81,85,89, and 91.) If it helps their move set is petal dance sunnyday leaf storm and double edge and the only ability I could physically see was solar power.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2016
    PLS on the next update include the ability to Synchronize Natures or Pass it down with a Everstone...either one is OK....Hats Down, Best Hack of 2015-16 by far!

Years
  • really love this hack its so amazing! never played so awesome as this before! but where can i find banettite? can someone help me please i really love banette mega evolution <3

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2023
    This hack was a joy to play through. Challenging without being insane, I loved every second of it.

Back