• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    I have no idea how but I somehow managed to get past the exit point at Wisp forest.

Attachments

• Pokemon Gaia_1540867206141.png
      Pokemon Gaia_1540867206141.png
      6 KB · Views: 36
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2018
    So I have been trying to breed Aqua Jet onto the marill chain and it doesnt seem to be working. I have a male buizle and a female azumarill, only move male buizle has is aqua jet, yet it does not pass it to offspring. Am I doing anything wrong?

Amy May

Banned
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Nov 13, 2021
    [S-HIGHLIGHT][S-HIGHLIGHT][/S-HIGHLIGHT][/S-HIGHLIGHT]
    So I have been trying to breed Aqua Jet onto the marill chain and it doesnt seem to be working. I have a male buizle and a female azumarill, only move male buizle has is aqua jet, yet it does not pass it to offspring. Am I doing anything wrong?

Oh in FRLG & RSE, Aqua Jet was not an Egg Move Marill was able to get.

That wasn't an Egg Move for Marill or Azurill until the later Gens.

... this, more than likely, wasn't something the creator accounted for... so the breeding mechanics will be same as stock 3rd Gen.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2020
    After opening the rom in PGE using the gaia ini from Petuuuhhh and looking for Marill it shows that aqua jet is an egg move.

Same with aura sphere, it is an egg move that Squirtle could learn, but it won't when breeding with a Clawitzer that know's aura sphere.

Amy May

Banned
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Nov 13, 2021

After opening the rom in PGE using the gaia ini from Petuuuhhh and looking for Marill it shows that aqua jet is an egg move.

Same with aura sphere, it is an egg move that Squirtle could learn, but it won't when breeding with a Clawitzer that know's aura sphere.

Ohh ok, so in this case it has to do with the Gen of the poke passing down the EM.
    I'm unable to use the tools to get EM info from the hack.

Last edited:

jta156

jta156
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2022
    I'm getting an issue with trying to breed rock blast onto Heracross. Dwebble has rock blast and I'm breeding him with a female Heracross to try to pass it down, but the hatched pokemon doesn't get the egg move.

Amy May

Banned
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Nov 13, 2021
    I'm getting an issue with trying to breed rock blast onto Heracross. Dwebble has rock blast and I'm breeding him with a female Heracross to try to pass it down, but the hatched pokemon doesn't get the egg move.

If you look Right Here (the post that was directly above your original one)
    .... You'll get your answer. :)

NeverPatient

"Rather enjoying my own company"
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2018
    Is there any good Flying type pokemon? Currently have Braviary in my party, attack is considered high but defense and speed are quite low though. Need something fast and powerful

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2023
    after finishing the game (pokemon league) once

What I don't like (no big deal?) :

• Infernape level-up moves
    -- FIGHT: pretty much the only fight moves it learns levelling up
    Mach Punch - useful early game but low powered late game
    Close Combat - nice option for a high powered move but not very practical to use ingame due to its 5pp

Can have both but it would be nice to have just 1 move for every type to make room for other moves. 1 move like drain punch or HighJumpKick. I tried, but not compatible via Blue / Red shard tutors...

• who uses x-attack, x-defend,etc.? I've never used these in my entire life playing gen3. Just really curious if anybody really uses them. kinda annoying to always dispose of them from time to time

What I DO LIKE though:

• I like the idea/story itself as I'm a fan of "ancient" stuff, the regis fit in the story so good.

• I like that the flow of the game is pretty straight forward but still keeping things interesting. I appreciate simplifying the paths esp caves OMG other games have them like mazes with the need for HM FLASH which doesnt really improve game experience but only makes things complicated and time consuming. It's basically a you-cant-get-lost game, plus with the help of clues in highlighted texts in dialogues +++ it makes the story run smoooooth

• megastones overworld sprite is lit af

• good graphics, i just love good graphics. they make the game feel like a newer release apart from the original gen3 games

• pretty polished, havent found bugs or anything unusual

• MRS.Moves is god-sent. tired of that tinymushroom guy

CANT WAIT for future updates
    One of the best games I've played

pardon my english

NeverPatient

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2018
    after finishing the game (pokemon league) once

What I don't like (no big deal?) :

• Infernape level-up moves
    -- FIGHT: pretty much the only fight moves it learns levelling up
    Mach Punch - useful early game but low powered late game
    Close Combat - nice option for a high powered move but not very practical to use ingame due to its 5pp

Can have both but it would be nice to have just 1 move for every type to make room for other moves. 1 move like drain punch or HighJumpKick. I tried, but not compatible via Blue / Red shard tutors...

• who uses x-attack, x-defend,etc.? I've never used these in my entire life playing gen3. Just really curious if anybody really uses them. kinda annoying to always dispose of them from time to time

What I DO LIKE though:

• I like the idea/story itself as I'm a fan of "ancient" stuff, the regis fit in the story so good.

• I like that the flow of the game is pretty straight forward but still keeping things interesting. I appreciate simplifying the paths esp caves OMG other games have them like mazes with the need for HM FLASH which doesnt really improve game experience but only makes things complicated and time consuming. It's basically a you-cant-get-lost game, plus with the help of clues in highlighted texts in dialogues +++ it makes the story run smoooooth

• megastones overworld sprite is lit af

• good graphics, i just love good graphics. they make the game feel like a newer release apart from the original gen3 games

• pretty polished, havent found bugs or anything unusual

• MRS.Moves is god-sent. tired of that tinymushroom guy

CANT WAIT for future updates
    One of the best games I've played

pardon my english

Agree about those battle items, never ever used them in any gen but yeah you could just toss them away or maybe sell them lol..i just left them as they "are" for. For Infernape, Mach Punch is still quite useful for finish off low HP foe although it has a low power (for saving a PP for other stronger moves) and especially to outsped foe (Infernape has good speed but still can be outsped by faster mons, including those who using Agility or sorta speed-boosting moves), except they also have their priority moves, i.e Quick Attack. Mach Punch has saved my Infernape from a potential defeat for that reason.

Close Combat..sure it has low PP due to its 120 power but in the fight with Elite Four, with a help from a Life Orb, my Infernape could literally one-shot many foes before fainted from the huge recoil damage he recieved. Infernape already has low defenses anyway so the negative effects won't make big difference.

You could consider to teach Brick Break instead to Infernape if you don't want to risk your defenses.

Hope I help somehow :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2018
    lctp9o

https://prnt.sc/lctp9o
    I finish the game :3

My team <3 :
    -Empoleon
    -Staraptor
    -Luxray
    -Nidoking
    -Roserade
    -Charizard (Mega Charizard Y)

Congrats to all involved in this hackroom, i have fun playing and i´m impatient for the v4.0 :DDD

P.S.: Staraptor is the best flying pokemon XD

Last edited:

NeverPatient

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2018
    Is there any Power items in the game? I.e Power Bracer, Power Anklet, etc?

Currently I'm EV training my Absol on Speed and Attack in one of Telmurk Warehouses (the one with a hiker inside). Damn.. Golbat, Raticate and Watchog..such a nice place for such EV training.

Love this hack so much btw.

P.S: I don't know why but it seems that my Absol with its Super Luck ability ALWAYS land a crit when using moves that have high critical hit ratio...Slash, Night Slash, Psycho Cut. I know that the chance of crit is quite high but this is like 100% will crit. Is it a bug? Haven't tried a move without high crit ratio though..

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2023
    Agree about those battle items, never ever used them in any gen but yeah you could just toss them away or maybe sell them lol..i just left them as they "are" for. For Infernape, Mach Punch is still quite useful for finish off low HP foe although it has a low power (for saving a PP for other stronger moves) and especially to outsped foe (Infernape has good speed but still can be outsped by faster mons, including those who using Agility or sorta speed-boosting moves), except they also have their priority moves, i.e Quick Attack. Mach Punch has saved my Infernape from a potential defeat for that reason.

Close Combat..sure it has low PP due to its 120 power but in the fight with Elite Four, with a help from a Life Orb, my Infernape could literally one-shot many foes before fainted from the huge recoil damage he recieved. Infernape already has low defenses anyway so the negative effects won't make big difference.

You could consider to teach Brick Break instead to Infernape if you don't want to risk your defenses.

Hope I help somehow :D

yep2 I've been really looking for a TM that works with it because the tutors cant teach him anything. Havent found a brickbreak tm though.

Will re-play the game and see if I can do it differently. Thanks for the suggestion :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    R.I.P. I'm still glitched in an elite four members room, they won't battle me n just give the defeated text n theres no door to go through

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2021
    I was just wondering if anyone else had problems with the Pidgeotite? Because when I go to the Hidden Grotto in Telmurk Outskirts there is no Pidgeotite. It isn't in my bag nor in my PC either. Can anyone help me?

NeverPatient

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2018
    I was just wondering if anyone else had problems with the Pidgeotite? Because when I go to the Hidden Grotto in Telmurk Outskirts there is no Pidgeotite. It isn't in my bag nor in my PC either. Can anyone help me?

I got Pidgeotite and no, I didn't face such problem. It is weird actually. Just to make sure....did you see those sparkling white things? Just press A right in front of it and you get the Pidgeotite. Same for the other Mega Stones, those don't take appearances as a regular Pokéball, instead those look like that.

Last edited:
    Back