• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Genesis

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
Years
There's 1 thing that bugs me at fixed beta 3...
When it comes to Latim city, all trainers' Pokemon become at Level 28-34
Yeah Thrace got this becoz its an optional quest to level up ur pokemons and i found that it is kinda usefull.and i cant get the bike with the bike vouchar so its very disappointing and whenever my rival challeanges me to a battle sometims my game gets freezed or gets black or with out screen change the battle continues.Anther thing could u give us the sinnoh pokemon lists that are available in this game??????And thanks again for a great game to pass time

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Yeah Thrace got this becoz its an optional quest to level up ur pokemons and i found that it is kinda usefull.and i cant get the bike with the bike vouchar so its very disappointing and whenever my rival challeanges me to a battle sometims my game gets freezed or gets black or with out screen change the battle continues.Anther thing could u give us the sinnoh pokemon lists that are available in this game??????And thanks again for a great game to pass time

Remove the rival event in advance map - the Pokemon data is corrupted.

Saiba Aisu

Sophistiqué
Years
This looks like an extremely cool and promising idea... I particularly like the phrase, "When the line between good and evil becomes blurred..." It leads the audience to think that the player could take either path, similar to games like Fable.

I'm definitely going to check this game out right now!

Thrace

@tion
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
I would like to offer some advice, though you probably shouldn't take it because of my lack of experience, but I think it's time to do something with this game to just make it stand above all, something that will just glue someones eyes to it, whatever that may be.

Good job with keeping to it though :)
Yeah I know what you mean. Genesis has very few features that set it apart from other hacks. In fact the only thing that is really unique to it (as far as I know) is the multiple endings. I realise that many of the features are found in a lot of hacks but I've tried to implement/use them as effectively as possible. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I value quality over gimmicks and I'm making a game that first and foremost I want to play not a game others will want to.

Those are some very nice overworlds, Thrace. But the only things that bother me are that the front-facing sprites' legs looks like they're standing out, and the side-facing sprites' look like there's something pointy coming out of her pants! (Umm... xD) Just maybe some tweaks to make it look better.
I didn't see that. Maybe you could make some changes (particularly to the clothes) and send me them?

There's 1 thing that bugs me at fixed beta 3...
When it comes to Latim city, all trainers' Pokemon become at Level 28-34
Yeah, I'm still not sure what I'm going to do with all those trainers.

The freezing problem is fixed now.

This looks like an extremely cool and promising idea... I particularly like the phrase, "When the line between good and evil becomes blurred..." It leads the audience to think that the player could take either path, similar to games like Fable.

I'm definitely going to check this game out right now!
Eventually the storyline will come to a fork and each path will change what happens in the rest of the story. It'll happen somewhere during the next beta. I can't promise that the changes will be huge between the two but they will definitely be significant.

how pokemon like katabra evolve
I think it evolves at lvl45.

It's Kadabra, not "katabra"! How dare you
spelt my Favorite Pokemon's name wrong!

Anyways, you have to trade in order to evolve it.

PS Those Heroine OWs are excellent, Thrace!
Who made them?
No it doesn't and I already said Houndoomed made them with some palette changes by me.

I felt like showing some updates today. They're not much I'm just trying to get everything looking the way I want before I move on.
Spoiler:

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Yeah I know what you mean. Genesis has very few features that set it apart from other hacks. In fact the only thing that is really unique to it (as far as I know) is the multiple endings. I realise that many of the features are found in a lot of hacks but I've tried to implement/use them as effectively as possible. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I value quality over gimmicks and I'm making a game that first and foremost I want to play not a game others will want to.

I didn't see that. Maybe you could make some changes (particularly to the clothes) and send me them?

Yeah, I'm still not sure what I'm going to do with all those trainers.

The freezing problem is fixed now.

Eventually the storyline will come to a fork and each path will change what happens in the rest of the story. It'll happen somewhere during the next beta. I can't promise that the changes will be huge between the two but they will definitely be significant.

I think it evolves at lvl45.

No it doesn't and I already said Houndoomed made them with some palette changes by me.

I felt like showing some updates today. They're not much I'm just trying to get everything looking the way I want before I move on.
Spoiler:

Beautiful updates, Malin. :3

It's nice to see the door animations working correctly. :P
However, I don't really like the new samll tree. :\

I hope you haven't forgotten to fix the nicknaming problem, or the solution for it. :3

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2009
Even though it's been mentioned before I can't get any further than my rival just below Latim City since it always freezes. At first I thought it was because I had the Beta 3 and not the fixed one, but now I have that and it still freezes right as the battle starts. Any help?

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Even though it's been mentioned before I can't get any further than my rival just below Latim City since it always freezes. At first I thought it was because I had the Beta 3 and not the fixed one, but now I have that and it still freezes right as the battle starts. Any help?

Remove the event in advance map. Thrace will fix it. :3

Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2015
there seems to be an error in the library, don't remember which floor. image attached (too lazy to put it on a website)

O.G.P.M.

O.G.P.M.
Years
This hack is excellent. I really like the decision based storyline idea.

I've played a huge number of rom hacks but this has one of the few good, original stories I've seen.

I was wondering if there is going to be an evil team in the same way the first games had Team Rocket, then later Aqua and Magma, then finally Galactic?

Or is it going to be like in Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness where the evil team is more comic relief?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2010
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but I downloaded Fixed Beta 3 from the front page and started messing around and seeing what you changed. I found this weird glitch when I examined the TV.

I attached it as a PNG image.

Latez!

- D...

Back