• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Genesis

Jacobguy26

Crobat Master
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 11, 2012
Assuming this is a glitch... I can't fight ANY wild pokes... anywhere. Help?

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2016
i've got a problem... I went south of Latim City when i met my rival... He says he want to battle and then the game is all pitch black.. what's happening?

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
i've got a problem... I went south of Latim City when i met my rival... He says he want to battle and then the game is all pitch black.. what's happening?

i have the same problem as exenavi

I posted the solution on this so you could have had the decency to read the damn thread before posting to see if your question has been answered.

Solution:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2016
i don't understand the part 'remove the event in advance map'.. can you explain it a little more detail... thanks a lot and sorry for being such a noob

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
i don't understand the part 'remove the event in advance map'.. can you explain it a little more detail... thanks a lot and sorry for being such a noob

Alternate Way:

Press Spacebar on your keyboard to fast forward the Battle,
and the Black Screen will disappear soon.

You can battle your Rival normally afterwards.

Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2012
i just wanted too say
route 7,Port mexus

in header folder 3 are all one object
and in port mexus you can walk in trees

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2016
err, somehow the game manage to continue by itself even though i don't do anything... anyway thanks for the help

that's one more problem... when i fought my rival, his bronzor used 'u' and the game is stopped

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
I believe I found some problems:

- In Xantos Cave, you find two HM07 Waterfall. I find this a little odd, because you haven't yet the badge for Waterfall. And by the way, where's HM02 Fly?

- I believe this was already answered but you can still walk under some trees in Frostpen.

- I found a Lv. 42 Golbat in Xantos Cave

- You have some perspective errors. This being: There are places in caves where there are some stairs going down and that floor has a hole that brings you "up". For example: Xantos Cave and Mt. Perin.

Thrace

@tion
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
i just wanted too say
route 7,Port mexus

in header folder 3 are all one object
and in port mexus you can walk in trees
Yeah, I haven't mapped that yet. It shouldn't be accessible in-game.

err, somehow the game manage to continue by itself even though i don't do anything... anyway thanks for the help

that's one more problem... when i fought my rival, his bronzor used 'u' and the game is stopped
Thats been fixed.

I believe I found some problems:

- In Xantos Cave, you find two HM07 Waterfall. I find this a little odd, because you haven't yet the badge for Waterfall. And by the way, where's HM02 Fly?

- I believe this was already answered but you can still walk under some trees in Frostpen.

- I found a Lv. 42 Golbat in Xantos Cave

- You have some perspective errors. This being: There are places in caves where there are some stairs going down and that floor has a hole that brings you "up". For example: Xantos Cave and Mt. Perin.
These problems have all been addressed.

Sorry guys but I'm going to have this thread closed. It'll be reopened when I release the next beta or if I decide to give up (in which case I'll have it opened just to post everything I've done up to that point).

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Thrace has requested his thread, 'Pokémon Genesis' to be closed.

Closed~

/robot mode off

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Thrace has requested his thread to be re-opened! 8D

Open~

Last edited by a moderator:

Thrace

@tion
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
I'm back! Well... sort of. Recently I've been working on Genesis so I decided I'd have the thread opened again. The new stuff isn't really on-par with the rest of the hack but hopefully I'll improve as I go. I've decided to release an incremental beta with bug fixes, you can find it in the first post. Its the same length but its got improvements in many places. You don't need to play it if you've finished Beta 3 however.

Here are some updates, its really just 3 new maps to round off Serao. It means that I've completed all the outdoor maps of Serao though which is pretty cool. Anyway you can access these by a sea entrance in Granite Beach or after Ancient Forest.
Spoiler:

Also, the official colour scheme has changed from Sienna/Brown to Gray/Dark Navy.

Thrace

@tion
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
When I battled my Rival in Pelchoir Path, the game turned black... In beta 3.2
Sorry about that, I've reuploaded it. It should work now. The rival will talk about having a Bronzor even though its just an Aron. This is a bug that I'll fix later.

Back