• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokémon Gold and Silver 97: Reforged (COMPLETE!)

Years
  • Any chance of getting any documentation released regarding things like learnsets? I have a Nidorina and im at a point where having Nidoqueen would be helpful but if theres some really good moves id miss out on id rather wait to evolve it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2021
    ive tried multiple different baseroms of 1.1 with the latest update, every single one has the stairs in the player's room take you to some mall area?

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2024
    Came here to report the same as Badsy-Edgecat, seems like 1.3 patch warps you from player´s room at the start of the game, up to a mall like area with Whitney

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Hey! Loving this so far, I was wondering though if you have plans to release documentation for things like movesets, evolution methods, and locations. I have a Kurstraw on my team for instance and even though it's coded in the base beta ROM to evolve at Lv. 1 it hasn't tried evolving yet.

Years
    • Seen today
    Hey Everyone, we just discovered a nasty bug with the latest patch. If you leave your room at the start you are warped somewhere else and it crashes the game. We will have a fix up as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Warp issue fixed for 1.3.1. Please redownload!

Regarding the updates do I patch them onto the already patched ROM? Or onto the unpatched version? Sorry, I'm very new to using GBC ROMs and mostly have experience with ROM hacks on 3DS.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2022
    Thank you so much for making this romhack. I made mock up covers! :)

Attachments

• Pokémon Gold and Silver 97: Reforged (COMPLETE!)
      Reforge Gold Box.png
      115.1 KB · Views: 61
    • Pokémon Gold and Silver 97: Reforged (COMPLETE!)
      Reforge Silver Box.png
      127.1 KB · Views: 61
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2023
    Loving this ROM hack I've been playing it for the past 4 hours nonstop lol awesome job!

Minato Riku

My Japanese Sweetheart
    Years
  • Awesomesauce hack game, anyways can you provide the locations of HM's and TM"s and pokemon evolution charts I'm new of this game please I really need so bad

Years
    • Seen today
    Are some of the shiny colors the same as lv 3 orginal hack? Had a shiny Jumpluff and loved it's cotton candy looking appearance. Would love to have again.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Absolutely enjoying this ROM Hack, encountering a Kurstraw really made my night in Brass tower! I'm also liking how the level curve is not a cake walk and when paired up with set mode, it provides decent difficulty. Great job to the whole team!

Back