• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokémon Gold and Silver 97: Reforged (COMPLETE!)

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2022
    ok a gba remake would be hard, I'm not gonna hesitate making one anytime soon

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Really enjoying this hack
    Good Job Guys

Spoiler:

Years
  • i love this RE IMAGINE or REMAKE of the Gold/Silver Version....and im almost at the last gym.... though i cant find where it is or where to go after completing the lavender town tower quest....any guides sirs?.... thank you in advance!!!!!.....

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Is the Pink Bow (for Boost Normal Attacks) in the game, and when yes, where can find it?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2021
    Hey! I just downloaded the game today and I've been having a ton of fun! I made it to the first Gym, but I'm wondering, what are the type charts in options? I think FINAL is the type chart we have as of SwSh, but what's the SW97 type chart, and how is it different than the type chart we have today?

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Hey! I just downloaded the game today and I've been having a ton of fun! I made it to the first Gym, but I'm wondering, what are the type charts in options? I think FINAL is the type chart we have as of SwSh, but what's the SW97 type chart, and how is it different than the type chart we have today?

The old typechart was made during development of the demo and Dark for example worked a lot different. The typechart can be seen here: https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/8o1occ/beta_type_chart_for_gold_demo/

To me it is really unforgiving to Dark types since almost everything has a Normal move.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2021
    Thanks! I agree, that does sound unfair for Dark-types. Steel isn't even super-effective to Ice, either--only Rock. And immune to itself somehow. These new types were done dirty in the beta.

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2021
    Hi! Just got to the pokemon league but haven't found Waterfall to challenge them, where do I get the TM?

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    Is mewtwo available? Will there more updates? How do you complete the Ruins of Alph puzzle?

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    Also, would it be alright if, sometime in the future, I were to use this as a base for my hack. Whilst Im inexperienced, I want to someday make a HGSS hack containing most if not all of the beta content from GS and RG.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Welp, I tried patching this to a Silver ROM, booted up my gbc emulators and... nothing. No sound, no graphics, just a blank white screen.

It's a hack of Crystal, though. You need to patch either of the ips files onto a clean Crystal rom.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    I'm having trouble starting the Ho-oh event. Everytime I speak to the guy in Alloy he tells me I'm not ready yet. But I beat team rocket in the radio tower, is there something I'm missing?

Back