• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Gold/Silver/Crystal 2.0 finally get a public release!

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2023
    Yo really great game my man! Just one thing i cant find zapdos at Powerplant and there is no cinnabar mansion

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    oh man i forgot the only way to go to cinnabar mansion ruins you have to talk the old man in pewter city museum his abra will teleport you to the mansion ruins.

Halfshadow

Sono italiano/I'm italian.
    Years
  • So far I'm enjoying the Crystal but since I can't hear the music cause hearing issues Johto seems like vanilla version,looking forward to the Kanto quest.
    Johto is Vanilla in Crystal (except for the GS Ball unlockable in Goldenord), in G/S have the improved dragon master test, the changes are in Kanto. For the musics try with the headphones. ;)

Last edited:
    Years
    • He/She/They/Them
    • Earth
    • Seen Sep 4, 2021
    Kanto was pretty good once I got to the new content,now I just want to get the GS Ball.Where is it exactly?

Edit:Found it!This game was pretty good,I enjoyed the new content.

Last edited:

darthbr

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Please, make spcl atk and psychal atack, to use more pokemons.. like gengar using shadow ball.. and infinite TMS, this would be the perfect hack crystal rom

Halfshadow

Years
  • Please, make spcl atk and psychal atack, to use more pokemons.. like gengar using shadow ball.. and infinite TMS, this would be the perfect hack crystal rom
    Impossible. Physical/Special split was introduced in GEN IV, wouldn't seems official. And about infinite TMs this would create issues with pokémon that held them, like the traded Nidoran/ina/ino/queen/King from GEN I. But maybe if you search deeply in Crystal you could find something similar for ICE BEAM, FLAMETHROWER and THUNDERBOLT...

Years
    • He/She/They/Them
    • Earth
    • Seen Sep 4, 2021
    I added the routines without disassembly, I wrote in the rom through a hex editor and GBasmEditor! :D

Have you played the game from the beginning or have you used an old savegame?

I started it from the beginning then used Gameyob3DS to play quickly,it worked fine with 0 issues.

Halfshadow

Years
  • Someone told me that there is a bug picking a great ball in Crystal, with a wrong amount and that can't be tossed, the amount can't decrease. It's odd for me, 'cause I think I didn't added great balls, but do you found the same bug? I remember happened once years ago with a real Pokémon Gold cart, using the gameshark to obtain the balls in the bag before the pokédex.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Sorry nope, I only added what was cutted out from the game due to the expired time for the development by the software house and restored only in HG/SS.

Not an issue at all! Don't mind me asking this as well but is there an increased difficulty? Also, is this randomizable? Thank you!

Back