• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Gray Topaz - Version 2 Ready!

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Yes it's exactly that when I tried downloading it via MEGA. Through the normal link it doesn't download all the contents inside the file.
    So through some testing I've discovered MEGA sucks (well I knew that already but still). Any file I tried to download from it wasn't working, which means the site itself is having an episode. So I went ahead and made a 4shared account, and uploaded the files there. You can find the link on the front page.

As for filefactory, I'm still waiting for that to finish downloading. Depending on the results, I may have to reupload it.

Edit: I managed it get it to download successfully in filefactory, and all of the files in it are accounted for. So chances are something just went wrong with the download. Try 4shared and see if that works. Sorry for the trouble and thank you for trying to play!

Last edited:

TCB

Tranquilo.
    Years
  • So through some testing I've discovered MEGA sucks (well I knew that already but still). Any file I tried to download from it wasn't working, which means the site itself is having an episode. So I went ahead and made a 4shared account, and uploaded the files there. You can find the link on the front page.

As for filefactory, I'm still waiting for that to finish downloading. Depending on the results, I may have to reupload it.

Edit: I managed it get it to download successfully in filefactory, and all of the files in it are accounted for. So chances are something just went wrong with the download. Try 4shared and see if that works. Sorry for the trouble and thank you for trying to play!

Oh I see. Well that's good. Thanks for the quick reply. :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2015
    umm in Thanatos town the mother asks for oran berries, but i don't have any oran berries left anymore
    is there a way to get any berries so i can plant dem and get more ? ._.

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2017
    Is there anyway i can get a static set of images for the pokemon? I seem to keep running into a "script is hanging" error whenever some pokemon come out, at present its gardevoir and scolopede(not sure if thats how its spelled) im not sure about any others. thanks in advance.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    umm in Thanatos town the mother asks for oran berries, but i don't have any oran berries left anymore
    is there a way to get any berries so i can plant dem and get more ? ._.
    Some Pokemon such as Pikachu, Zigagoon, and Pansage commonly carry them in the wild.

Is there anyway i can get a static set of images for the pokemon? I seem to keep running into a "script is hanging" error whenever some pokemon come out, at present its gardevoir and scolopede(not sure if thats how its spelled) im not sure about any others. thanks in advance.
    Sadly no. The person who made the BW pack never made a static version of the images (I even asked and they never responded). Sorry for the trouble!

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2015
    Hey guys I kinda rushed through the TV when it talked about Latios and Latias after becoming champion so does anyone remember what routes Latias appears in?

EDIT: Also, I didn't get the Ditto from the Professor's assistant. I talked to him and he said he'd give it to me but then said my party was full. I came back and all he said was "I've given up on my thesis. It is a mystery best left unsolved." and I didn't get anything so I can't get the shiny charm.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2016
    I don't know why everytime I try to open any game made via RPG Maker I obtain an error and the game doesn't start. Well, to be honest, it does start, it tells me the battery is wrong and then I get another error and it closes. Does someone why this happen? I really want to play those games.

It's because I downloaded them via Mega? I'm gonna put two pictures of the common errors I get in any RPG Maker game I try.

i61.tinypic.com/2ljtll4 dot png

Thanks for your time.

Pokenoob666

Frustrated Feraligator
    Years
  • Ok, i get the hanging error everytime i send out Typhlosion. I NEED typhlosion. Someone PLEASE FIX THIS
    Edit: Reading the comments over people have this problem too, and it's not just typhlosion. My game keep getting the error and restarting. I haven't had this issue with other essentials games. Edit: forget to mention it says the script is taking too long

Edit: Other issue: i tried to get the ditto from the scientist, but my party was full. when i went back after depositing a pokemon, he woudlnt' give it to me. I'm guessing the game thought he had given it to me already

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2015
    Hey, does anyone know where the save files are? I was transferring stuff to a new computer, and when I put in the Topaz file, I loaded it and only saw new games and options. I checked the app roaming area but nothing stood out. Any ideas? It's a windows 8 I'm transferring files from, in case that helps.

Edit: I found them! If anyone's looking in the future, check the Pokemon Essentials wiki.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    My bad. I accidentally put the switch for the ditto event in the wrong spot. OTL

For now I just put a note in the walkthrough to have an empty slot, along with a hint about Arceus.

As for downloading, if you downloaded from MEGA and are having problems, try a different link.

Wobmiar

Player/Tester/Speedrunner/Writer
    Years
  • Hi, I recently downloaded this game and I enjoyed it very much. I was thinking about doing a speedrun of it, what do you guys think of that? What would be my main goal for an any% run? Elite Four? Or over it?

Last edited:

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
    Years
  • Will this game be made possible for emulation on Android? Otherwise it's a great game, very nice you have completed it!

Wobmiar

Years
  • After testing some things, I have a route 75% done, not really optimised but pretty fast ^^ For now I plan to battle almost everybody except the Magikarp guy. Maybe I'll be able to optimise later ;) I'll come back soon with a finished test run for you :)

Pokenoob666

Frustrated Feraligator
    Years
  • My bad. I accidentally put the switch for the ditto event in the wrong spot. OTL

For now I just put a note in the walkthrough to have an empty slot, along with a hint about Arceus.

As for downloading, if you downloaded from MEGA and are having problems, try a different link.

does that mean you'll put up a fix for ditto?

edit: just realized you can skip the champion, at least the second time
    edit 2: i see what it's doing. for everyone (elite 4+champion) it doesn't close the doors after battling them. when you challenge them again the doors remain open (it also only opens one at a time)

Last edited:

Wobmiar

Years
  • Finished the game in 3h55min! :D I have a screenshot but I can't post the picture because I'm too new on this forum. I plan on optimising it way more, that was only a test run. Soon enough, I'll beat this ;)

If you guys wanna tell me your tricks or suggestions, I'll greatly appreciate, because this game has a way smaller community than an official game ^^

Last edited:
    Back