• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Gray Topaz - Version 2 Ready!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2016
okay when i hatched the egg from the daycare it was a shiny is that for everyone or am i just lucky
I purposely set it to be shiny. I also set it up to have good IVs (I think 31 in everything but Attack). A bit of a fun jab at the whole concept of breeding, and a literal easter egg!

On a related note to everyone else: I saw in one Let's Play someone complained about the game crashing by not getting the egg, but I swear I didn't put a check for it anywhere. If this does happen though, do tell me exactly what happened when it crashed!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 14, 2015
Anyone else having an issue evolving Togepi? Mine is lvl 48, hasn't fainted once, and no, is not holding an everstone. As far as i know, I've done everything right in terms of making it happy. Is this a bug?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 7, 2015
Considering how much stuff I put into it, I figured a walkthrough was necessary. That and as a completionist, I depend on walkthroughs to make sure I get EVERYTHING, and I doubt I'm the only one (lol). Have fun! :'D
I'm not finding the walkthrough. ^-^

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Aug 11, 2016
I've been playing this game for a few hours on the newest version (I think...) and after playing a few other fan made games, this one is challenging but isn't the hardest of the bunch. The sprites are awesome, even the the back ones look like they're right in your face (to be honest, I'm not complaining, I couldn't do any better xD). I love the fact there are two rivals - just having one has always annoyed me xD.

I have found one problem, however. Every now and then (roughly once an hour) when a battle ends (and usually, I've won. Go Quilavas xD) most of the land goes black, making it look like the Diamond and Pearl void glitch just happened. After five minutes of walking (or another battle) the game crashes. Thankfully, I've learned to save after the first time this happened, though, this is confusing as to why it happens.

Overall, it's a great game with a great story.

fawaz100

locococo
Years
  • Seen Oct 7, 2017
Do pokemon evolve with or without trading? Like Kadabra into Alakazam.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 3, 2016
I just started but I am stuck just before the grass gym and the screen is all black and i am unable to see my surroundings. Any advice? please fix!!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2016
How to Evolve Kirlia to Gallade?
and How to Get Meowth?
The usual way you evolve it.
...Uh oh. Looking at encounters, I accidentally forgot to put Meowth in! DX Sorry about that. I blame Leona for messing my memory up, lol. I'll add that to my 'to fix' list.

Do pokemon evolve with or without trading? Like Kadabra into Alakazam.
Some Pokemon have been changed to evolve without the need for trading. Kadabra and Haunter are some examples.

@everyone else regarding the black screen glitch: This is the first time I'm hearing of this, but I'll look into it. For now, just keep saving often.

juzzRizard

Pokemon Collector
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
great hack, though is there any way to increase the speed in the game? or maybe you can increase the walking/running speed.

i'm trying to play this with a controller though i can't make it work. hope someone can help.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2016
great hack, though is there any way to increase the speed in the game? or maybe you can increase the walking/running speed.

i'm trying to play this with a controller though i can't make it work. hope someone can help.
Version 2 is actually way faster than the original, believe it or not. :) You can move faster either with the running shoes (from your dad) or the bike (which you can find shortly after the second gym).

Unfortunately I can't help you with that last one. Hopefully someone else knows. ^ ^;

Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2016
Are all Tm´s infinite? Could anyone give me a list of all TM´s in this game?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2016
Are all Tm´s infinite? Could anyone give me a list of all TM´s in this game?
Yes, and main game you pretty much get most of the ones from 5th gen. Post game gives you whatever is left, so in the end you should have every TM from 5th gen.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2016
Dear anyone who downloaded the game between 7/5-7/9,

Please download the latest patch. You can read the details on the front page.

juzzRizard

Pokemon Collector
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Version 2 is actually way faster than the original, believe it or not. :) You can move faster either with the running shoes (from your dad) or the bike (which you can find shortly after the second gym).

Unfortunately I can't help you with that last one. Hopefully someone else knows. ^ ^;

thanks for the info, I was able to make it work with the controller now using JoyToKey.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 7, 2020
Is there supposed to be no music at all? I hear sound effects but no music playing...it's unfortunate.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2016
Is there supposed to be no music at all? I hear sound effects but no music playing...it's unfortunate.
You downloaded the full version, right? And unzipped it? The Audio file should be there.

Edit: I tested it and it's fine, so I don't know what to tell you other than redownload if all else fails.

Last edited:

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
Decided to take a another swing back here and I hope to give this a shot...

That is, if I didn't a warning from Chrome before it fully downloaded and I had to dimiss from the mirror link or didn't download all the contents from regular link. Is this a known issue?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2016
Decided to take a another swing back here and I hope to give this a shot...

That is, if I didn't a warning from Chrome before it fully downloaded and I had to dimiss from the mirror link or didn't download all the contents from regular link. Is this a known issue?
What do you mean? Are you saying you're getting a virus warning? Or is the download failing? You could try again.

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
What do you mean? Are you saying you're getting a virus warning? Or is the download failing? You could try again.

Yes it's exactly that when I tried downloading it via MEGA. Through the normal link it doesn't download all the contents inside the file.

Back