• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Gray Topaz - Version 2 Ready!

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Mine's level 35, unevolved. In the actual games it runs on a 'Friendship' thing, and you need a certain level (which is affected by actions such as the pokemon fainting, or winning battles etc.). Once this Friendship level is achieved, the next time it levels up it'd evolve. I don't know if this holds for in the game, but using the pokemon as much as you can without it fainting seems to be the way to go.

i evolved mine without troubles just fed t vitamins and stuff like that xD

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2016
This game looks quite amazeeee!!! So excite to give it a shot!
I downloaded it on my laptop so that I can bring it with me. I proper review once I have done some more playing, of course!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 12, 2024
Not sure if anyone else has experienced this, but apparently the game will crash when you attempt to use Gardevoir in battle. The error message says that the script is taking too long to respond and that the game will restart. It's a shame since Gardevoir is usually a mainstay on my team. Has anyone else had a similar problem?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 20, 2016
I lost a shiny duskull because of this error ;-;

"critical error C0000005 at address 10099742"

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2020
I've read the entire forum and walk through, but I cannot find the move relearner. Where is he?

TheUndertakerFanGirl

You will Rest In Peace
Years
Hi there. I love this game. I am trying to get that Eevee in Hephaestus. Do I need to beat the gym first? I talk to the scientist and nothing happens.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2016
Ok, first of all, before I begin, I want to remind that I'm a french girl from Quebec. Wich means I'll not be able to write everything here correctly. If you want to correct me, ask questions about things you don't understand, or whatever caused by my bad english, don't hesitate, I perfectly understand. Ready? Time for the...

2:47 Any% Walkthrough

This is not RTA (Real Time Attack). This game is heavily balanced based on training Pokemons, and is therefore too hard to make in a single segment, unless taking 6 hours long. This is a legit segmented run, without cheat or tool.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

There it is. It's pretty resumed, but sincerely, this game is simply so hard and so specific to optimise that I can't describe everything, especially battles. You have to manage hp, pp, types, etc. All I can say is I enjoyed each bit of this amazing challenge. But that...is only the beggining. Thanks for one of the nicest fangame I've ever played.

Gotta catch 'em all
This is super late but... omg that's amazing! :o

I'm glad you had fun!

(@everyone else: Sorry I'm not active. College is eating away all my free time. But yes, shiny chances are slightly higher, relearner is in the same town as the last gym, and not all abilities work as they should due to rpgmaker limitations.)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 13, 2016
There is a way to make the synchronize ability work outside battle too in the rpgmaker. For Example Pokemon Insurgence (by thesuzerain) has it working outside battle effect. You could contact him and know the way.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2016
...Not doing that.

I've uploaded one final update to the game to address the most common problems people are having, and you can read all about it on the first page. I consider this to officially be the final product, perfect or not.

As for questions, everyone can just discuss among themselves because chances are I'm not going to check this forum again for several months simply due to my own forgetfulness. ^ ^;

This was a fun experience, and I'm glad everyone's enjoying the game. Now I need to stop before the stress and time spent on it causes me to hate it. XD

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 13, 2016
Can anyone tell me if all Legendaries are available or not? And if yes, where is Mewtwo, Zekrom and Reshiram?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2016
Hey, I downloaded this game onto my USB so i could play on two computers at once. I started to play on my computer, but when i plugged it into my laptop the save game wasn't there, and it wanted to start a new game. The game is still there when i play on my computer though. What can I do?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 13, 2016
Hey, I downloaded this game onto my USB so i could play on two computers at once. I started to play on my computer, but when i plugged it into my laptop the save game wasn't there, and it wanted to start a new game. The game is still there when i play on my computer though. What can I do?

If you are a windows user, then the saved file is in C:\Users\(Your Account)\Saved Games\Gray Topaz v2
So the pc in which u played it, go there, And copy the file in it, then start a New game in the other pc, then go to the same place in the other pc and paste it there. This should work.

Back