• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon GS Chronicles - [Build 2.7.3 Released 05/12/2024]

Do you agree the project to be rebooted using the Skeli's Complete Fire Red Upgrade?

• Yes. Do it!

Votes: 49 76.6%
  • Nah. Don't waste your time on this

Votes: 15 23.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2020
    Hi at which level riolu evolve to lucario iam at level 38 still riolu wont evolve?

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2023
    My Electabuzz won't evolve by Electrizer+Level-Up...Is anybody else facing this issue?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2020
    Let Riolu carry the item Soothe Bell to speed up its evolution. Don't let it faint if you can help it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Hi at which level riolu evolve to lucario iam at level 38 still riolu wont evolve?

What Tendon Noodle said, and if it gets hurt, just use normal Potions on it. Pokemon like having items used on them, and since you'd have to use a lotta potions, it helps get their friendship up higher.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Sorry for the double post but I keep getting the message that I need the proper authorization to go to the next floor of the radio tower for the Team Rocket event. I've already beaten the grunts and everything.

I ran across this as well, reload an earlier save if possible, and make sure you visit Oak in the Tower before the invasion. There might be a work around if you check the Discord channel, but I'm unsure.

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2020
    Thanks for the help guys it evolved into lucario by lvl up with soothebell at lv 45 😀

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2020
    Is there a pokemon location chart? Ive only get 1 dragon pkmn dratini from elder but found no dragon pkmn in entire game i have 8 badges

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2020
    Thanks for the awesome romhack creator i completed it i would like to report bug with intimidate ability when opponent pkmn mega evolve my pkmn salamance with intimidate ability again cuts his attack then attack himself this really sucks this was the same bug i encountered in pkmn gaia as well please fix it in the next update

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    The link the download the game seems to be down. When will the updated version be updated?

This version looks good btw

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
    Years
  • The link the download the game seems to be down. When will the updated version be updated?

This version looks good btw

Yes. I removed this version due to major bugs and I will release in a few days a new testing build for members of my discord server to test. The new build will include a ton of bug fixes and new features.

Marx321

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2023
    Is this game already completed?
    Where does this game up until what gym?
    Is the Pokegear works okay? i mean Can I call a Someone in there?

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
    Years
  • Is this game already completed?
    Where does this game up until what gym?
    Is the Pokegear works okay? i mean Can I call a Someone in there?

1. Nope. So far Only Johto is complete
    2. You can beat the Pokémon League and earn 8 badges
    3. Phone card is the only function not working.

All of this applies for upcoming v2.6 release

Back