• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon GS Chronicles - [Build 2.7.2 Released 05/10/2024]

Do you agree the project to be rebooted using the Skeli's Complete Fire Red Upgrade?

• Yes. Do it!

Votes: 49 76.6%
  • Nah. Don't waste your time on this

Votes: 15 23.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Caecae97

Son of Mewtwo
Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    How do I evolve Graveller and Kadabra? Reddit said there were Link Cables in the Goldenrod mall, but I can't find any

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2023
    How do I evolve Graveller and Kadabra? Reddit said there were Link Cables in the Goldenrod mall, but I can't find any
    No not link cables to evolve kadabra give him a twisted spoon to hold and level up one level at day and for graveler give it a hard stone to hold and level up one level

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2021
    Um hi, I very like this gen 2 reboot
    I want to ask if u want to update the sprite of Mega Typhlosion like this. Just credit 2 ppl
    @Tomycase (artwork)
    @Twistyropes

If u dont want then np, coz ur ROM is amazing already :)
    Pokémon GS Chronicles - [Build 2.7.2 Released 05/10/2024]

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2022
    Mega evolution? in a gen 2 game? are you okay there buddy? mega didn't get introduced until ORAS, and lasted for one game(two technically) i do not think a gen 2 remake would include any megas as it was gen 2 back then we had link cable trading to evolve our pokemon lol

Years
  • Mega evolution? in a gen 2 game? are you okay there buddy? mega didn't get introduced until ORAS, and lasted for one game(two technically) i do not think a gen 2 remake would include any megas as it was gen 2 back then we had link cable trading to evolve our pokemon lol

the hell are you smoking? this is intended to be a gen 6-esque remake of gen 2 with gen 7 battle mechanics. You onto meth or something?

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2021
    Mega evolution? in a gen 2 game? are you okay there buddy? mega didn't get introduced until ORAS, and lasted for one game(two technically) i do not think a gen 2 remake would include any megas as it was gen 2 back then we had link cable trading to evolve our pokemon lol

Um, this is the hacked rom with Gen 7 mechanics so its normal

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Mega evolution? in a gen 2 game? are you okay there buddy? mega didn't get introduced until ORAS, and lasted for one game(two technically) i do not think a gen 2 remake would include any megas as it was gen 2 back then we had link cable trading to evolve our pokemon lol

Ok boomer.

Dr.GameboyRetro

Dr.GameboyRetro
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    So, just so I understand. This hack will run on gba emulation, which means it can be played on anything with that emulation power?

Years
    First megas was introduced in x & y, not oras and second this isn't your typical remake.

Swithdas

What's a forum and how do I use it again..
    Years
  • just a tip don't screw up and lose to Eusine - failing to beat him will mean you miss the dialogue with him afterwards therefore not continuing the story and Chucks gym won't be unblocked. Haven't found a way to cause a rematch as Suicune doesn't appear again.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2021
    Im having issues with my sharp ride. Am I supposed to activate it somewhere? Because i could not cut the trees in ilex forest but i have gotten the sharp from the person who lost his farfetchd and i have aron on my team

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2023

First this is not a remake this a "reboot" anon wanted to show how he liked gen 2 to be if you want accurate ones I suggest you play some other rom hack

Im having issues with my sharp ride. Am I supposed to activate it somewhere? Because i could not cut the trees in ilex forest but i have gotten the sharp from the person who lost his farfetchd and i have aron on my team

You are probably on eclipse emulator rides don't work on that emulator

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2023
    Oh, Thanks!
    And how Rock Climb works? I have the ride, i have a steel type in my team but never climbs...

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2023
    Its a bug, u must have Grass type instead

Thank you. Anyway its one of best pkmn games i've played; really enjoy this one. Expecially usefull the move tutor in pokecenters.
    Now i imagine a Pokemon Red reboot done in this fashion XD

Back