• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon GS Chronicles - [Build 2.7.3 Released 05/12/2024]

Do you agree the project to be rebooted using the Skeli's Complete Fire Red Upgrade?

• Yes. Do it!

Votes: 49 76.6%
  • Nah. Don't waste your time on this

Votes: 15 23.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2022
    @Corveone Thanks for the response! Finally I don't have to worry about whether that Dratini was supposed to happen or not, haha. And it's good to know that Seedot most likely wasn't due to any drastically increased shiny odds.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2021
    So I stumbled upon a problem in the game. I collected the first 7 badges, collected the Heavy Ride and have a fighting(Heracross) and steel(Steelix) pokemon in my party but for whatever reason I cannot push boulders. The problem is actually that I cannot interact with the boulder at all. I walk up to the boulder and press A but nothing happens, I tried to activate the Heavy Ride from the bag but I get the message that its not the time and place to use that item. Does anybody know how to solve this or do I have to use walk trough walls cheats ? Please help

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2021
    My togetic won't evolve please fix this quick before I cry ( it gets stuck at the evolving screen )

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    Anyone know is this hack gonna be completed or it's dead?
    So, so much potential! it would be great to see complete kanto <3

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2021
    Anyone know is this hack gonna be completed or it's deabd?
    So, so much potential! it would be great to see complete kanto <3
    Kanto still in development, but the creator not sure if it complete

You can join discord sever for more info

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2022
    I try to start the game but every time i go past the main screen, a messege pops up saying i have the wrong save type and to change to Flash 128k. Does anyone know how to help me here?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    @EmilTejada150

In your emulator go to options -> emulator -> save type -> Flash 128 KB (or something similar, depending on the emulator). Delete your old savefile and start the game again.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2021
    Been playing this for awhile. Not sure if you read posts, OP, but I'd like to say you found a nice difficulty balance with this hack - unlike a few others I've played in the past.

I'd also like a finished game, eventually - although I know how tough it can be to complete projects (I'm the same way with my artwork). =P

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2021
    what can i do to get the key items to work? sharp ride, etc...

they've yet to work. is there a specific update or emulator i need to use?

Hemmo

Hack Lurker
    Years
  • I have to admit; I never expected this, but your hack is my clear favourite I've ever played. The PokeRides are the best idea ever, better than anything Gamefreak has come up with. The DexNav is a fantastic touch to be able to search for specific Pokemon without wasting your time grinding. The sprites for every Pokemon is amazing, and you limited the amount of Pokemon perfectly; it's safely HeartGold-like. I'm really enjoying playing through this hack at my own pace - DarkViolet is my other favourite so this is clearly a winner for me. The way you integrated the professors, the story, new areas, it's all seamless. You have done an incredible job, and I hope you are extremely proud of the work you've done. Congratulations on making my favourite hack!

Years
  • I have a question, where in the eight gyms is swablu, ditto, and electrike located, I have been searching for days and can't find them, mega altaria and manectric sounds quite nice since I have altariatite mega stone and such.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I have a question, where in the eight gyms is swablu, ditto, and electrike located, I have been searching for days and can't find them, mega altaria and manectric sounds quite nice since I have altariatite mega stone and such.

Swablu: R33 and R43
    Ditto: R34
    Manectric: R44 and R48

I've never seen wild Electrike in the game, so as far as I know the earliest you can get Manectric is past the 7th gym.

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2021
    Started today and every time a Pokemon evolves the game freezes...any idea why? Playing on OpenEmu on Mac. Thanks in advance!

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    I downloaded it yesterday and having a blast so far. Sadly I'm having the same issue with evolving as ddc91. I'm also on OpenEmu on macOS. Does anyone have a solution?

Edit: I ran the game on a standalone mGBA and it didn't freeze. However after the evolution which seemed normal it turned out my pokémon evolved into a question mark. Could still battle with it but it made the screen all weird. My battery died before i could research it more. Guess i'll have to start over again and see if this bug/glitch persists.

Last edited:
    Back