• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon GS Chronicles - [Build 2.7.1 05/25/2023 - Version 2.7.2 Coming late April 2024]

Do you agree the project to be rebooted using the Skeli's Complete Fire Red Upgrade?

• Yes. Do it!

Votes: 49 76.6%
  • Nah. Don't waste your time on this

Votes: 15 23.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2024
    I respect the time and effort put into this game, and the realize it is a huge undertaking and the game looks quite nice, however it is EXTREMELY unbalanced. Every enemy trainer's Pokemon has PERFECT move coverage, great stats (IVs and EVs), and can learn moves that normally they don't/can't learn in the base games.

As much as this game looks great, I cannot recommend it to anyone looking for something playable or balanced, it is a comic book shit-show of every gym leader having 0 weaknesses and needing to over-level your Pokemon team by AT LEAST 5 levels to stand a chance against the perfect stat-spread perfect move coverage Pokemon of every NPC. Waste of time.

Years
    • Seen today
    So... I finished the game
    And Wow! GG!
    But there are some problems
    First, I Think that the implementation of the Pokegear is not very good, I don't know how to say it... I saw it as something not easy to interface, idk if you are understanding what I mean
    Second, The game had some grafical glitch that could be very annoing: first if a Pokemon ha more than 100HP, if HP drop below 100, the 1 will stay
    Second, for some Pokemon (I found it for Luxray, Mega Blaziken and Togekiss), the EXP bar isn't rappresented very well

Hope that all those could be fixed in future

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2021
    Anybody know how to get a moon stone? It's not in the department store or lake of rage

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Where can I find feebas? I assume it's rare.

That's very late in the game (after the eight gym). I don't know if you can find it earlier but that's where I got mine, using the old Rod hence the very low level.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Can you search for its location on the pokedex?

The screenshot in my previous comment shows its location better than the Pokédex, since currently the Pokédex shows Kanto map instead of Johto so it's useless. It can be found fishing in Route 47 with the old rod, although it will be very low levelled so you'd have to put quite an effort raising it literally just for the Elite Four.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    ^ The Pokédex shows this:

So, there may be two locations, but map doesn't tell you what those locations are because it's displaying the Kanto map. One is Route 47 for sure, the other I don't know.

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2021
    I could use some help.
    First, I'm not sure where to go. Bugsy just told some cop that they were going to confront Team Rocket in the sewers but I'm not sure where the sewers are. Meanwhile Whitney is nowhere to be found and I cannot enter their gym.
    Second, I would really like to find Mareep but cannot locate them.

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help, love the romhack btw as GSC was my favorite game, this definitely does it justice.

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2021
    hello guys, I'm currently playing the game and I'm enjoying it really much even though my teddiursa don't evolve and I cant get why. He is lvl 36 and he should have evolved at 30. What can I do to solve this? I'm not canceling the evolution or anything else, the evo animation just don't start at all.

Years
  • About to jump on this one and i really excited about it. The story looks amazing and the QoL features look HUGE.

Been playing Radical Red for past few days and i need a break of having my ass absolutely kicked.

Years
  • Stuck at Elite 4

Only beat 2 elite 4 members. Final room showed up after Karen. Went in, thinking ot was part of the game.

Stuck in final room. Can't talk to anyone. I walk over obstacles. Can't go back.

Saved because I thought there was a major battle.

Last save file is like 20 levels ago and a new team ago.

So I guess I'm done with the game...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2024
    After winning the elite four, there is no more yet?
    When I get to Goldenrod city, the Rocket team scenario triggered again?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    From what I know about the game, after becoming champion, that's it. They are working on adding the Kanto region to the game, but right now, becoming champion is the end of the game.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Bug Report:
    This ROM Hack won't work with GBA BIOS (Nintendo Logo glitched up). Which means I have to enable Quick Boot on EverDrive X5 Mini.

Back