• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon GS Chronicles - [Build 2.7.5 Released 06/02/2024]

Do you agree the project to be rebooted using the Skeli's Complete Fire Red Upgrade?

• Yes. Do it!

Votes: 49 76.6%
  • Nah. Don't waste your time on this

Votes: 15 23.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2021
    Where do you get the twisted spoon and how do I use the strength ride. I am pressing the boulder and nothing is happening?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Where do you get the twisted spoon and how do I use the strength ride. I am pressing the boulder and nothing is happening?

There's an NPC at Lake of Rage that gives you non-stone evo items (metal coat, twisted spoon, electrizer, etc.) in exchange for heart scales. If you want it earlier, well I accidentally got a twisted spoon from one of the wild Abra I captured in the route between Alpha Ruins and Union Cave, so once you have the Dex Nav it's pretty easy. You can catch something with Frisk ability (like Stantler in the route below Ecruteak), then search for Abra with your Frisk Pokémon leading to check if it has the item.

The Strength ride should work by interacting with the boulders, but you also need the required badge to use it (6th Gym I believe)

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2021
    Question when is the dexnav card thing available I remeber being to be useing it in beta 2.5 but in 2.6 I dont get it after pasing were you would get it

Years
    • Seen today
    @Blaze789123 Do you have a compatible Pokémon in your team to use it? Rock/Steel/Psychic/Fighting are required for the Heavy ride.

@Retrocombo In the current build you should get it in a cutscene with a certain professor at Goldenrod. I remember getting it earlier in a previous build but it was changed.

@Inner Rhymes Doesn't seem like it has level cap, but can't say for sure since I don't know how exactly that works, I manually kept my team from overlevelling by having exp. share off half the time.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
    Just came across an oddity, I caught a Shinx with the intimidate ability. However, when I battled a wild Zubat with inner focus it said "The foe zubat's attack was not lowered".

Years
    Just came across an oddity, I caught a Shinx with the intimidate ability. However, when I battled a wild Zubat with inner focus it said "The foe zubat's attack was not lowered".

Gen 8 update to inner focus, its purpose is to nerf intimidate because of how broken it is in VGC.

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
    Years
    • Seen today
    Hi!
    I'm playing this awesome hack on my 3ds but the hack don't seem to connect time with the 3ds gives me a working about RTC is there anything I can do to make time work?

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
    Years
    • Seen today
    Does anyone know to evolve kirlia to ballade? I gave up looking for riolu

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2024
    I got mine Riolu at Route 32 but its rare encounter. Gallade evolves via dawn stone you can purches it at goldenrod dept store

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2024
    I can't seem to find feebas anywhere Is it available? Or it's veeeery rare encounter somewhere?

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2021
    I'm currently stuck at the 3rd gym leader in Goldenrod City. Although I never battled Whitney, she automatically goes to her crying script when I try talking to her, and I am unable to battle her. Does anyone know a way to get around this?

Years
    • Seen today
    Does anyone know to evolve kirlia to ballade? I gave up looking for riolu

Isn't it like in the official games (Dawn stone on Male Kirlia)? It's not a trade evolution or something that rom hacks would need to change.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2020
    I just want to say that I am really enjoying your ROM hack. However, I've come across a glitch where the Heavy Ride for Strength does not work. I have the correct types of Pokémon in my party, but it still doesn't work. Anyone know what's wrong?

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2022
    I'm currently stuck at the 3rd gym leader in Goldenrod City. Although I never battled Whitney, she automatically goes to her crying script when I try talking to her, and I am unable to battle her. Does anyone know a way to get around this?

I'm playing the last version and this happened to me on the second gym. Imagine my confusion when I challenge bugsy with my lvl 18 mons and he has a freaking lvl 28 M-Scizor. I had to grind like crazy, catch new pokes and get very lucky with confuse ray to beat him.

I think this new update changed the gym encounters now I have to beat them 2 times in the wrong order to get a badge. The same happened in the 3rd and 4th gym....

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2022
    Guys I'm stuck. I made it to Mahogany Town and talked to Lorerei, made my way through the gym but Pryce and her are at the exact same place.
    I can talk to Pryce and I battled him and beat him but he doesn't go away so I can't talk to Lorerei and get a Badge. Would love to get some help, maybe some cheat that I could use to move Pryce? I'm using mGBA through RetroArch.
    Pokémon GS Chronicles - [Build 2.7.5 Released 06/02/2024]

Last edited:

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
    Years
    Guys I'm stuck. I made it to Mahogany Town and talked to Lorerei, made my way through the gym but Pryce and her are at the exact same place.
    I can talk to Pryce and I battled him and beat him but he doesn't go away so I can't talk to Lorerei and get a Badge. Would love to get some help, maybe some cheat that I could use to move Pryce? I'm using mGBA through RetroArch.
    Pokémon GS Chronicles - [Build 2.7.5 Released 06/02/2024]

Pretty sure this bug is happening because of your game was started with old builds and later updated. If that was the case then I have no fix for this issue other than making a personalized build for you that fixes this issue

----------------------------

In other news I've released a new build that fixes several bugs reported by members of my discord server. For a full list of changes you can read the changelog file from this link and download it from the main thread.

As a final note:

Please do not submit any bug report if you downloaded this romhack from a website other than the one in the main thread. That is due to external websites may have this game outdated and as a result you will experience bugs that were fixed already.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2022
    Pretty sure this bug is happening because of your game was started with old builds and later updated. If that was the case then I have no fix for this issue other than making a personalized build for you that fixes this issue

Thanks for the fast reply. Now that you bring that up I believe that was indeed the case and I updated it later(I initially thought the first version that I got was the last one).
    Dam this sucks....there's was only 2 badges left. Welp nice hack man I really enjoyed.

Back