• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon GS Chronicles - [Build 2.7.5 Released 06/02/2024]

Do you agree the project to be rebooted using the Skeli's Complete Fire Red Upgrade?

• Yes. Do it!

Votes: 49 76.6%
  • Nah. Don't waste your time on this

Votes: 15 23.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
    Years
    I have released a new build. beta 2.6 2011279_11.

This new build only includes a ton a bug fixes reported by members of my Discord server. Here's a changelog if you're curious to know what bugs were fixed.

The new build is now uploaded

Years
    • Online now
    Download the new version it was in the beta testing version it was removed

Thanks, I updated to the 11-23 build and that scientist was gone, but unfortunatelly the damage done remained done. I ended up restarting the playthrough so I could fight Bugsy and the rest of the gym leaders... good thing is the gym leaders are actually far more competent and have more interesting teams than in the vanilla game so far so it was worth it.

Now updating to the 11-27 build :)

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    I got a bug(or maybe not, not sure about it.) here.
    I can't battle Whitney because she keeps crying just like when she is already defeated.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I can't battle Whitney because she keeps crying just like when she is already defeated.

Yea, this seems to be a certain thing. Discord group already knows about it, and I guess there's no point in playing this till it's fixed.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2021
    So I'm trying to get a shedinja, I have a slot open when it levels up and a free pokeball. Don't know if it matters if it needs to be a pokeball specifically but after it not working with a premier ball I made sure to try it with a regular ball. I have also had it level to 20 through battle and when that wasn't working I tried a rare candy. Don't know if I'm just forgetting something or if you just can't do it in this game. Thanks for any help.

Years
    • Online now

How many badges does the game say you have on your trainer card/Pokégear badge case? There was a bug in a previous build where if you talked to a certain NPC you would receive all badges, therefore gym leaders wouldn't fight because the game detects them as already defeated (Happened to me so I had no choice but to restart).

Just in case something similar happens, I'm checking my badges before saving. Also try not to save inside houses, I've read that there was a bug in a couple of houses where you could get stuck and unable to exit.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2022
    Can I translate this game into Chinese? (For more Poke fans know your amazing work) I will give credits, and when I translate it can I hack the ROM? The Pokemon's name in the battle is picture or something, I need to modify it or the game will be crashed.

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2024
    Gonna want to fix that Whitney bug.
    I didn't talk to that guy who gives all the badges. I have only two so that's not the reason for her bug.
    Other than that it's a phenomenal game.
    I personally would love if all generations would be included and a proper randomizer option that doesn't automatically randomize movesets and typing.

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2021
    i dont know if im just dumb or something ive tried for like two hours to patch this game and play it and it is not working

Years
    • Online now
    Is Bellossom a Grass-Fairy type in this game? Because the GSC Dex says so, but yesterday I fought a Bellossom and was pure Grass type (atacked it with a Fighting move and was neutral). Asking this because right now I have a Gloom with Moonblast and Sludge Bomb and I have to decide whether evolving it into Vileplume or Bellossom while keeping the corresponding STAB.

Back