• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Harmony Version

How do you like Pokémon Harmony?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

♠εx

Working on my hack, busy also.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    The new tiles are really good. I'm not too keen on the colours though ;x. Hope you post some more news soon. Good luck :)

Years
    Thanks for the comments.

Though I would actually like to work with the ROM, I cannot. So, I have a question for the 2 fans I have. Should I put in these trees (I made them at the library on my brother's laptop while their WiFi was down)?

Pokémon Harmony Version

SerenadeDS

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    Im I considerd a Fan? :P

Anyway, I like the first Tree better. But its your choice!

Good Luck Patch!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Yes, the first one is good (and it'll be a good change with the "rounded-top" original trees, just mantain the bigger rounded ones, and add that one you showed us)

Years
    Well, I wasn't planning on changing, but rather adding them, but if you want me to change them, I will.

By the way, expect some screenshots Monday of my scripting progress.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    haha, trust me don patch, you have more than two fans.
    I've been keeping an eye on this hack, and it looks great. I just haven't posted much.
    partially because my computer keeps freezing :P
    I like the new trees two, and as zel/ds said, the first one is better

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Yeah, I think you know you have more than two fans. Trust me, if I like how it looks, I'll apply for a job right away. :P Like how I did.

Anyways, good luck on your "solo" hack, Don.

By the way, I think the first Tree's better.

~Wave

.:~Pokemon Species Creator~:.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2007
    Ey Дон Пач, don't credit Wave from WAH for the banners since I'm here too!
    Congratulations by your excellent work.
    Good Luck!

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Yeah, this is 1 of a million hacks that are solo'd. Hope to see some more news soon, Don Patch!

By the way, I have a question. Is there a specific reason why it is called "Harmony"? Just curious. :P

Years
    Yes, but I will not tell you why (it will spoil the ending :P).

Anyway, I have been messing around with some scripts, and I haven't made any that I really liked yet. Screenshots may come later than sooner.

Years
    Okay, screenshots are postponed until later this week. The reason being the way you get your starter Pokémon is a bit changed, along with the starter Pokémon (You get a Tyrogue, no matter what).

Klingon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    My first post in this section of the forum o_0; I like what you have showed us so far.
    I'll try and keep up with the news; News <3

Years
    Thanks for the comments. Here are some screenshots of the new way to get your first Pokemon (I have not inserted the scripts yet, I will do that this week).

Pokémon Harmony Version
    Pokémon Harmony Version
    Pokémon Harmony Version

By the way, I have not been able to fix the lab yet.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Ouch, it really is hard to deal with mist, but hope that you can find the right tiles to fix all of the tile problems.

Out of that, the mist gave your tiles a nice touch and I like the final result on the environment.

But... Hmmm... Those stairs and the way the mountain tiles are used on that part, I don't think that's how it is mapped...

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Mist, huh? Well, er... It adds a nice touch to it, like Zel said, so I think you should either keep it or at least try to fix it... if it doesn't work, just stick with it, it looks awesome! xD

Years
    Well, I think I fixed the mist errors. I would post screenshots, but my connection is really slow today (and I have dial-up on top of it).

Also, zel, what did you mean when you wrote this?

Originally Posted by zel
    But... Hmmm... Those stairs and the way the mountain tiles are used on that part, I don't think that's how it is mapped...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back