• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Harmony Version

How do you like Pokémon Harmony?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlastMaster Beta

You're blasting off again!
    Years
    Wow, new screenshots are great!^^
    I'd love to see some more, but so far, the new ones are awesome!
    I'm even more in love with the Pokemon Centre and Mart, those are just plain... SUPER!

Keep it up...

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    yup. They sure are gorgeous looking. I better make mine good too.., eheheh...
    keep it up! Looking good. I hope the starters's role (as you said that they'll have roles...) will completely blow us away! Good luck and continue the great work! Hoping to see more screenies!!!

Years
    Thanks for the comments.

Posted some more screenshots. They are of a huge route (Route B) Which contains a large forest. Check the first post.

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2010
    Realy Nice Forest (even thers just about 4 screens of it... xP).
    Keep up your Work, i want to play it ;D

BlastMaster Beta

Years
    Realy Nice Forest (even thers just about 4 screens of it... xP).
    Keep up your Work, i want to play it ;D
    Yeah, the tiles and everything are awesome .
    (I still can't get over how good the PokeCentre and Mart are... they are like D/P-styled but with a different palette, it's very original!).
    I'm still waiting for the job you need me to do, so... PM me when you're ready.
    I'll also be waiting for a Pre-Alpha, even if there isn't, I'd love to see at least a demo or a movie.

Years
    Well, there won't be a demo for a while. I have not been able to work on the hack much lately.

Anyway, tomorrow I will post some new screenshots, with the new girl trainer (Only have her walking sprite done). I will also have Purity Forest mapped (Hopefully. The map is going to be huge).

Years
    Well, I have no scripting done yet (working on it, though). As soon as I get the first route and the second town scripted, I'll post a video.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Well, I'm not sure if a huge map right at the beginning of the game is good (specially, if there are Pokemon around. Just be careful with the levels, don't want to get frustrated right away >.<)

I don't remember if you had good spriting skills (I know you can make good tiles, but I don't remember about sprites), so I'll wait to see those new heroes when you finish them. Good luck!

Years
    Well, sorry for no screenshots. I will post them by Saturday (I took all day making a new tree for Purity Forest). I do have a little progress report, though. Here is what I have been working on.

Pokémon Harmony Version

I have the walking animations done for the girl, too. I just didn't feel like putting them on the sheet.

And Zel, Purity Forest is going to be huge, but not all of it is going to be accessible at the beginning. If you only have the first badge (The Tornado Badge from Gale), you will not be able to access most of the forest. Also, the Pokémon level curve isn't going to be drastic.

BlastMaster Beta

Years
    Nice tree for Purity Forest, very good.
    I like the female sprites too, but I think (in my opinion) it's a little bit unbalanced.
    But that's probably because that's only a "progress report".

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
    Wow. New project from you. Really nice to see this. I hope to see some scripting soon. And i can't wait to see new heroes finished.
    Good luck

BlastMaster Beta

Years
    Wow. New project from you. Really nice to see this. I hope to see some scripting soon. And i can't wait to see new heroes finished.
    Good luck
    Same here. Anyways... any luck?
    I haven't seen Don Patch (Дон Пач) on in a while.

Good luck on the hack!

Years
    I have not been gone that long. :P

Anyway, I posted some screens for Purity Forest. Check the first post.

A little info about Purity Forest (NOTE: Contains spoilers!):
    Spoiler:

SerenadeDS

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    Those new screens are nice! I love your tiles <3 Good Job so far Дон Пач. Im getting high hopes for this hack, dont let me down!

Great Job so far & Good Luck Дон Пач! (I love that name! Дон Пач :P)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Wow... It was really a big map, as you said :o
    Good job on it, hope you put a good ammount of trainers and NPCs there as well.

By the way, I have a suggestion. Since I see you are using a mushroom tile, how about if you could get Small and Big Mushrooms (you know, those that you use for the Move Relearner) from some of those mushroom tiles? (not all of them, just a few)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back