• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Herbal.

~Edo~

Yu-Gi-Oh GX & Edo Phoenix Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2023
    Pokémon Herbal.

Review:

Pokémon Herbal Hack-Rom is an original created by Edo in 2007 and forgotten, for the first time in early 2008, although over the years there were several improved versions of this game.
    Thanks to the original (and Moro_Alvaro Created by Edo, which was Co-Creator of the time), its creator was a large part of many award-Rom-Hackers, and even won the "Hacker of the Year 2007." (In Whack a Hack)
    This new version of the most emblematic of Edo Hack seeks to break their own "records" and leave behind its previous versions to give the world a demo of the hack more promising for this author.

History:

"Legend has it that 2000 years ago there was a an evil corporation called" Team Rocket ". This caused great havoc and disasters around the world, although his plan was to control the full scale in which they lived, and would not stop until it is achieved.
    The corporation did not seem to be a big problem for humanity, but that all changed one day, but nobody knows how He obtains a great power, which forced them to fight Groudon and Kiogre, although that would not be the worst. As they say, when these two titans fight Hoen, Rayquaza appear to calm the disasters that are causing. Team Rocket, knowing this, I make a strange and powerful Poke-ball, the Dark-Ball, with whom he could easily catch Rayquaza, Groudon and Kyogre. With these three Pokémon in your team to dominate much of the world, but there was a region which refused to obey the Rockets, Herbal Region, but could not prevent the corporation the power to increase disproportionately.
    The hope for the world looked exhausted, but a coach in the region of Kato decided to make and change history. This coach travel to Encinar (Jhoto Forest Region) where I look for Celebi and asked for help to save the world from the clutches of Team Rocket. Celebi At first I did not want to help humanity, but thanks to the coach percistencia agreed to lend its assistance, which was of vital importance in the "Final Battle."
    Finally, the battle between Team Rocket and the coach ended in victory for the latter, which had to pay with his life for the "final blow" as some call it ... "

Introduction:

With 16 years you have become the youngest champion of the Kanto league and looking for a real challenge which faced. A strange and curious invitation from Professor Oak to go to you ilucion Herbal region since its unsolved mysteries incite the curiosity of thousands of people.
    The day has come, a few days ago that you came to "Boeing people" and are ready to begin your new adventure.

Technical Data:
    Creator: Edo~.
    Rom: Ruby_USA.
    Idiom: Spañish.

Screenshots:

Pueblo Boeing:
    Pokémon Herbal.
    Pokémon Herbal.

Pueblo Boeing: Laboratory Of Profesor Oak.

Pokémon Herbal.
    Pokémon Herbal.

Pokémon Herbal.

Route 701:

Pokémon Herbal.
    Pokémon Herbal.

Timber Town:

Pokémon Herbal.
    Pokémon Herbal.

Lago Ilusión:

Pokémon Herbal.
    Pokémon Herbal.

Hornby Path:

Pokémon Herbal.
    Pokémon Herbal.

Borschet City:

Pokémon Herbal.
    Pokémon Herbal.

Route 702:

Pokémon Herbal.
    Pokémon Herbal.

Beige Forest:

Pokémon Herbal.
    Pokémon Herbal.

Route 702: Second Part:

Pokémon Herbal.
    Pokémon Herbal.

Graphic Interface:

Pokémon Herbal.
    Pokémon Herbal.

Bonus:

Pokémon Herbal.
    Pokémon Herbal.
    (The system of D&N is not inserted, the image is only of test)

Credits:

- Ozumas. (Tiles, palets & animations)
    - Pey!. (Tiles & palets)
    - Tokyn. (Mini-Sprite of Protagonist)
    - Eing. (Mini-Sprites FR)
    - Gon95. (Textbox)
    - LucarioFan. (Font FR)
    - Moro_Alvaro. (Tiles & palets)
    - William GJ. (Graphics & palets of the Bag)

Videos:

First Script:

Sorry for my bad english, I'm from Latino America and my English is very bad.
    Good bye.

Atte. Edo~

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2010
    Nice hack, i really liked it, but i cant read Spanish or understand it.
    Can you translate it into English please..

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Well the outdoor tiles are great, although I saw a coupla minor mapping errors, but the indoor tiles need to be changed aswell!
    Hero's ow and pikachu's sprite are great!
    Keep up the good work!

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    LOL I found another Spanish hack. The tiles look nice but the palettes are real bright in my opinion. Good luck on this, though.

~Edo~

Yu-Gi-Oh GX & Edo Phoenix Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2023
    Hi for all! New scans~

Pokémon Herbal.
    Pokémon Herbal.

Pokémon Herbal.
    Pokémon Herbal.

Pokémon Herbal.
    Pokémon Herbal.

New mini-sprite by Edo.
    Pokémon Herbal 2010~
    This Hack-Rom are created by a fan. The sold of this game is totaly prohibited.

My bad English precludes the option of speaking fluently. Sorry.
    Good-Bye~

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Pokémon Herbal.

Did u cheat and put that master ball there xD
    Anyway looks good
    Maybe you should hire a Translator for an english version

"Legend has it that 2000 years ago there was a an evil corporation called" Team Rocket ".
    2000 years ago doesnt that make R/B/Y 200 years ago ... ? Which would make this the very very distant future
    Wouldny it be more futury ?

Pokémon Herbal.

The scientist seems to be getting sucked into the book shelf

Last edited:
    Back