• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon HGSS: Sevii Islands (Beta 3.3 now out!)

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2023
    Beta 2.0 is here, and it fixes the horrendous lag!

NOTE: If you are updating from Beta 1.0 / Beta 1.1 / Beta 1.2, please save your game inside a building / cave (such as the Pokémon Center) before updating to Beta 2.0! Else, there is a chance you may get stuck due to me having to move the outside maps around a bit.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/p1wndjnmlel6969/Pok%C3%A9mon_HGSS_Sevii_Islands_Beta_2.0.rar/file

Beta 2.0 has the first 3 islands fully complete, and the beta ends right at the begining of Chapter #4.

Some added features and corrected bugs:
    - Lots of Following Pokémon improvements to make it resemble HGSS even more (no longer trainers will walk over your Pokémon; your Pokémon doesn't automatically turn when you do; etc.);
    - The first 3 islands (One Island, Two Island and Three Island) are fully explorable;
    - The lag is 90% fixed. If you're still experiencing lag, it shouldn't be anything significant.
    - Mega Evolution is now accessible;
    - Press "Shift" to speed up your game! Also, your controls are customizable now, just go to "Options";
    - Etc.

Here are some screenshots:
    Spoiler:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Beta 2.0 is here, and it fixes the horrendous lag!

NOTE: If you are updating from Beta 1.0 / Beta 1.1 / Beta 1.2, please save your game inside a building / cave (such as the Pokémon Center) before updating to Beta 2.0! Else, there is a chance you may get stuck due to me having to move the outside maps around a bit.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/p1wndjnmlel6969/Pok%C3%A9mon_HGSS_Sevii_Islands_Beta_2.0.rar/file

Beta 2.0 has the first 3 islands fully complete, and the beta ends right at the begining of Chapter #4.

Some added features and corrected bugs:
    - Lots of Following Pokémon improvements to make it resemble HGSS even more (no longer trainers will walk over your Pokémon; your Pokémon doesn't automatically turn when you do; etc.);
    - The first 3 islands (One Island, Two Island and Three Island) are fully explorable;
    - The lag is 90% fixed. If you're still experiencing lag, it shouldn't be anything significant.
    - Mega Evolution is now accessible;
    - Press "Shift" to speed up your game! Also, your controls are customizable now, just go to "Options";
    - Etc.

Here are some screenshots:
    Spoiler:

Absolutely loving the polish that I'm seeing in the screenshots of the new update. Downloading this right away!

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
    Years
  • Started beta 2.0 right off the bat the game moves much faster not 100% but it's better than it was before. You have improved so much can't wait to play more of the game.

yugoslavfub

Torchic is Number One Chicken
    Years
  • I liked the short update, very fun.

Only issues, I've encountered this time around was that the battle music wouldn't start playing during some battles before the bridge near the Berry Forest.

Other, not that it causes any real issues, is that you might also want to do a custom sprite for the girl avatar following the explosion. When Ethan/Gold washed up, I was like is Ethan/Gold in this game now? lol. But I know that sort of coding is a pain to do.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2023
    I liked the short update, very fun.

Only issues, I've encountered this time around was that the battle music wouldn't start playing during some battles before the bridge near the Berry Forest.

Other, not that it causes any real issues, is that you might also want to do a custom sprite for the girl avatar following the explosion. When Ethan/Gold washed up, I was like is Ethan/Gold in this game now? lol. But I know that sort of coding is a pain to do.

Thank you very much for all the feedback!

As for the battle music issue, I do not know why that is happening but I will look into it and fix it.

As for the girl avatar after being washed up, there IS one, and it SHOULD appear if you chose to be a girl in the game, so I'm not sure why the boy sprite appeared instead, but I will fix that too.

Thank you! :D

MavenTrainer

PokeTuber
    Years
  • Im so sad D: I was at the part where you talk to ariana inside the first cave and she told the grunt to take an item to HQ and then it freezes my game D: But otherwise its lots of fun :D But is this fixed in the most current version?

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2023
    Im so sad D: I was at the part where you talk to ariana inside the first cave and she told the grunt to take an item to HQ and then it freezes my game D: But otherwise its lots of fun :D But is this fixed in the most current version?

It should fix that bug, yes. I won't be able to test it for some hours today as I'm away from home, so if you could please test it with version 2.3, and let me know, I'd be much appreciated :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2020
    Hi, I'm LOVING the game so far, such a cool idea for a game.

My only issue is that the shift to speed up doesn't seem to work? I press it and nothing happens, the game doesn't get any faster?

EDIT: LMAO I'm an idiot, I didn't realise it only speeds up if you hold shift, I thought it was a toggle. Never mind me HAHA. The game's excellent, I'm loving all the features like the storage and that :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2023
    Hi, I'm LOVING the game so far, such a cool idea for a game.

My only issue is that the shift to speed up doesn't seem to work? I press it and nothing happens, the game doesn't get any faster?

EDIT: LMAO I'm an idiot, I didn't realise it only speeds up if you hold shift, I thought it was a toggle. Never mind me HAHA. The game's excellent, I'm loving all the features like the storage and that :D

Haha yes, the speed up only works if you keep pressing it, it's not a toggle. Maybe I will change it to a toggle in the next version though, I believe that'd be a lot easier for people.
    Thank you very much, glad you're enjoying the game!

Back