• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon HGSS: Sevii Islands (Beta 3.3 now out!)

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2023
    Thought I'd bump by and ask how progress is coming along!

Progress is coming along pretty nicely! The final version should be coming out in late summer.
    If you have discord, I post screenshots on the game's server from time to time so you should definitely join :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2021
    Hi! Thank you so much for making this rom!
    I just have one small question, im able to start up the Rom and everything but it won't let me put the screen onto fullscreen mode so im having to play it with a super small screen, i was wondering if there was anything I could do about this :)

Thank you again for making the rom though im really enjoying it and the randomizer is awesome

Years
  • Hi! Thank you so much for making this rom!
    I just have one small question, im able to start up the Rom and everything but it won't let me put the screen onto fullscreen mode so im having to play it with a super small screen, i was wondering if there was anything I could do about this :)

Thank you again for making the rom though im really enjoying it and the randomizer is awesome

First off this isnt a rom, second, the options in the start menu has the screen size option.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2023
    Hello everyone!
    I'm very excited to introduce to all of you the Mega evolved forms of the beloved Johto Starters!
    Each one gains a new type, allowing them to have an advantage against the starter they previously had a disadvantage against!
    In the final version of the game, you'll be able to obtain their Mega Stones at the same time you receive your Mega Ring from Ultima.
    But if you already started playing on Beta 3 or older, don't be afraid! If you already received your Mega Ring, a Deliveryman in any Pokémon Center will gift you the corresponding Mega Stone, according to your starter choice.
    Anyways, what do you think? Which one is your favorite?
    Pokémon HGSS: Sevii Islands (Beta 3.3 now out!)

(concept art and sprites made by KajiAtsui)

And as always, don't forget to join our Discord server! We have exclusive sneak-peaks, more up-to-date news, bug report and help channels, and more!
    https://discord.gg/CnZPvXP

Years
  • Hello everyone!
    I'm very excited to introduce to all of you the Mega evolved forms of the beloved Johto Starters!
    Each one gains a new type, allowing them to have an advantage against the starter they previously had a disadvantage against!
    In the final version of the game, you'll be able to obtain their Mega Stones at the same time you receive your Mega Ring from Ultima.
    But if you already started playing on Beta 3 or older, don't be afraid! If you already received your Mega Ring, a Deliveryman in any Pokémon Center will gift you the corresponding Mega Stone, according to your starter choice.
    Anyways, what do you think? Which one is your favorite?
    Pokémon HGSS: Sevii Islands (Beta 3.3 now out!)

(concept art and sprites made by KajiAtsui)

And as always, don't forget to join our Discord server! We have exclusive sneak-peaks, more up-to-date news, bug report and help channels, and more!
    https://discord.gg/CnZPvXP

i didn't like the types,
    i think typhlosion as fire/ground, feraligatr as water/dark (my take because of how the pokemon design in their normal form)

Last edited:
    Years
  • also want to ask one thing, i want to play this game but will there be any difference in the parts already completed, as don't want to restart the game once this demo is completed when there are new things available at the start
    the biggest reason i don't play games before it is finished

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2023
    i didn't like the types,
    i think typhlosion as fire/ground, feraligatr as water/dark (my take because of how the pokemon design in their normal form)

I respect your opinion, but I didn't want these to have the same types as almost every other fan Mega Johto Starter you can find online. I went for a more unique route, and personally I think the designs came out great. But as I said earlier, I totally respect your opinion.

also want to ask one thing, i want to play this game but will there be any difference in the parts already completed, as don't want to restart the game once this demo is completed when there are new things available at the start
    the biggest reason i don't play games before it is finished

Chapter 2 is going to be changed a bit. Other than that, nothing big, really.

Years
  • I respect your opinion, but I didn't want these to have the same types as almost every other fan Mega Johto Starter you can find online. I went for a more unique route, and personally I think the designs came out great. But as I said earlier, I totally respect your opinion.

Chapter 2 is going to be changed a bit. Other than that, nothing big, really.

no problem man, i just recently played pokemon insurgence and used a electric type typlosion that's why said

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2023
    no problem man, i just recently played pokemon insurgence and used a electric type typlosion that's why said

They're wildly different though. That one was a Delta, its typing was Electric/Steel, and the designs are nothing alike.

Years
  • I have to say i love this game, soulsilver was my first game and seing a sort of continuation to it was amazing hearing that soundtrack in the begining was pure nostalgia looking foward to whats next

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2023
    I have to say i love this game, soulsilver was my first game and seing a sort of continuation to it was amazing hearing that soundtrack in the begining was pure nostalgia looking foward to whats next

Thank you! I'm very glad you're enjoying the game :) I can't wait to share the final version with everyone!

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2021
    Update:
    Beta 3.3 fixes a game-breaking bug that sometimes happened during a story event on Three Isle Beach.

Download:
    First, download Beta 3.2 (if you don't already have it), and then just replace this file (Map206.rxdata) with the one already in the Data folder.

i replaced the file but it continues to freeze i don't know what to do

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2023
    dove trovo il link per farmi scaricare il gioco pk io non lo trovo

The download link is near the end of the initial post. Click on the spoiler right below it.

i replaced the file but it continues to freeze i don't know what to do

You must have done something wrong. Please try again. I'd also advise to join our discord server for better and faster communication.

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today
    Hello when was this last updated, can you let me know the date??

i mean if you were to look at the posts before asking such a question you wouldnt even need to ask to find out how long its been, not to be rude or anything but simple questions like these can easily be answered before they are even asked if you just look at both the initial post and some of the more recent

Back