• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: "Pokémon Ice" 2004 GBC Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2015
Wow, that video was awesome, Jeremy :D

Completely makes up for the years of waiting, and (most likely =p) future years we'll have to wait for

Pichuscute

Super Pichu Fan
Years
Wow, that video was very amusing and was a cool script. Glad your back on track with the hack. (XD) The 2-3 years I waited were worth it.

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2010
This game must be super awesome by now, because you were working on it for over five years! >_>

zlayer200

Sw3den H4ck3r ;d
Years
well it doesnt depend on how many years u do it on, its how much you work on it.
Maybe i started with a hack 5 years ago but im still in first town, it all depends on how much i work.

In this case i think jeremy is about half game? well not sure, are you?

Pichuscute

Super Pichu Fan
Years
well it doesnt depend on how many years u do it on, its how much you work on it.
Maybe i started with a hack 5 years ago but im still in first town, it all depends on how much i work.

In this case i think jeremy is about half game? well not sure, are you?

Well, most likely, but he said that he is redoing some things he had already done before, so it may take some amount longer. It'll be worth it, though.

Cartmic

Hi there, it's been awhile.
Years
Dude, shouldn't this thread be moved into at least the 'Progressing Hacks' section? There's no proper release and only a load of screenshots and information on the Hack.

Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2015
Dude, shouldn't this thread be moved into at least the 'Progressing Hacks' section? There's no proper release and only a load of screenshots and information on the Hack.

From the hacks showcase rules

Hacks must have a playable version or show significant progress.

I think working on this hack for a few years and having to rebuild it from the ground up a few times counts as significant progress, don't you?

zlayer200

Sw3den H4ck3r ;d
Years
i think this hack will be great matter what, well yeah a full 100% hack make all over will take some time.
it will be absoulutly worth waiting for, i agree.
Well when we are waiting we can still play the awesome hacks that will be found on this forum, wich is great! :D

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
This hack shows a lot of promise and will be worth the wait, I wish you the best of luck and will support this hack.:)

btw I like the title screen.

zlayer200

Sw3den H4ck3r ;d
Years
i dont know and i dont think so, i hope we get updated soon.
How is the hack going?
If you could say how many % since u whanted the rom to be 100% remapped & re-done.
How far ?/100%

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2021
Keep on going mate...this looks really promising....can't wait for the release.

Years
I know you hate giving betas Jeremy but some people have been waiting for this hack for years , so maybe could you please make an exception and release one beta to quench your fan's thirst so to speak.

Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2016
I know you hate giving betas Jeremy but some people have been waiting for this hack for years , so maybe could you please make an exception and release one beta to quench your fan's thirst so to speak.

exactly how i feel, i check every day for beta's, screenshots, or a sign that this hack is being worked on. it just looks so good...

ctave6

I LIKE PIE!~!
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2009
RE: Pokemon Ice

Lol im not patient ive been wating 3months or so cos i dont go on internet much lol and just found this and im already bored =P I heard Jeremy posted 1 beta but i cant find can som1 please tell me wat page it is on??

Years
Lol im not patient ive been wating 3months or so cos i dont go on internet much lol and just found this and im already bored =P I heard Jeremy posted 1 beta but i cant find can som1 please tell me wat page it is on??
he hasn't posted a beta , and some people have been waiting years for this so get in line lol. He has posted several screenshots and he posted a vid a few pages back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back