• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: "Pokémon Ice" 2004 GBC Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadlyangel91792

Psn Id-Sirbagsalot
Years
......since 04 i want so so bad but itll be worth the wait i bet,besides brown theres not a lot of old school hacks so im really looking foward to this

Jamven

Hakuna Matata
Years
Hmm... I come back and see that this hack still hasn't been finished ;) j/k

I must say that I do like all of this awesome progress that has taken place. It is fun to come back after a long time to see how much things have changed

he hasn't posted a beta , and some people have been waiting years for this so get in line lol. He has posted several screenshots and he posted a vid a few pages back

lol, I can remember a time when there wasn't a "Pokemon Ice"

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
Wow, 2004 HoTY. This has been going for awhile, lol. I've obviously seen the hack before, but I've never posted, from what I can remember. Anyways, this sounds kinda generic, but it looks great, especially for a GBC hack. Hopefully it could be remade for GBA at some point, if you'd approve of that? Anyways, can't wait 'till it's finished.

ctave6

I LIKE PIE!~!
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2009
this hack is soooo popular it has bloody 48 pages! hope u finish soon Jeremy (or else! ((jk)).)lol

zlayer200

Sw3den H4ck3r ;d
Years
Im sorry to say this, but i think this thread should be closed..
There's never betas and Jeremy doesnt even answer, this was hot 2004. And is still but, people get tired. There will be no Pokemon Ice :/

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
There's never betas and Jeremy doesnt even answer, this was hot 2004. And is still but, people get tired. There will be no Pokemon Ice :/
Jeremy took probably 2-3 years break from it and that's why it's not done.
Jeremy said that the hack is in progress and I'm sure it will be done sometime.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023

Be patient will ya, making a hack is very hard work. She is trying her best. But very good hacks like this one will take a very long time to come out.

NecromancingSaga

Dreaming LOVELY BOY
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 1, 2011
Be patient will ya, making a hack is very hard work. She is trying her best. But very good hacks like this one will take a very long time to come out.

he is a she? anyways ya we need to be patient but maybe she/he should post a sign of life?

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2011
It;s been .. um .. 6 years since you started making it
I wonder when It'll be finished ?
:)

Antarid

HaHaHa!!!! I'll destroy u all.
Years
Its good................ Try something like Cable cars in Honnen, like, A Metro Train in any city..............or something else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back